Purgatory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Purgatory. This is where those who didn't have a chance in life, those who were unable to get into Heaven or Hell, and for those who should have rights, but were hunted.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Enter Life
Dance with the Devil I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 7:57 am by Rachel

» Payback is a bitch...
Dance with the Devil I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 1:56 pm by Landon Coston

» Pure Hell Fire
Dance with the Devil I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 12:07 am by Ruby

» Hell's a real bitch sometimes...
Dance with the Devil I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 10:58 pm by Ruby

» Losing Faith
Dance with the Devil I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 9:44 pm by Zefiel

» Dance with the Devil
Dance with the Devil I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 6:51 pm by Israel

» Read me!!!!
Dance with the Devil I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 8:02 pm by Zefiel

» I go pretty much everywhere
Dance with the Devil I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 5:39 pm by Genesis

» The Hourglass
Dance with the Devil I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 7:31 pm by Rachel

Top posters
Genesis
Dance with the Devil I_vote_lcapDance with the Devil I_voting_barDance with the Devil I_vote_rcap 
Zefiel
Dance with the Devil I_vote_lcapDance with the Devil I_voting_barDance with the Devil I_vote_rcap 
Israel
Cannan
Rachel
Ruby
Landon Coston
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 75 on Tue May 14, 2019 11:08 am

Dance with the Devil

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Israel

Israel

Roleplaying Character
Race: Angel
Biography:

Dance with the Devil Empty
PostSubject: Dance with the Devil   Dance with the Devil I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 6:51 pm

Running.

That's what she did best. For the past couple of months, she had been shifting through every dimension leaving virtually no trace of her foot prints behind her. There was the largest bounty on her head for killing the angel that was about to kill her best friend and brother, Canaan. He wasn't her true brother but they went back for years, after helping him escape, she started running drawing their attention. They may have been bounty hunters but she was one as well and the best tracker throughout Hell and Heaven.

Blood dripped from her fingertips as she stopped in the city, in the abandoned part of the town. Leaning against a wall, she had to stop. One of the demonic bounty hunters had shot her good with some kind of posion. Inside her blood was boiling, trying to fight off the initial infection but her demonic blood was trying to heal. Breathing in slowly, she bowed her head and touched the wound again as it was starting to leak from the makeshift bandage. Israel cursed in some kind of tongue used in Hell before she tightened another bandage around her waist where the wound was still bleeding.

"Motherf***ers." She cursed again in english. Where was Canaan when she needed him?

That thought crossed her mind without any sort of hope. He was in hiding somewhere and after the bounty had been placed on him, she had told him to lay low. Not the fact that she hadn't heard word from him in over three months was also on her mind. Hopefully, he was safe and they didn't find him. The Executioner was also hot on her trail. Oooh this bitch was good. Israel chuckled as she looked over her shoulder. Time to be on the move again...
Back to top Go down

Dance with the Devil
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Purgatory :: Purgatory :: Kingdoms of Purgatory :: Sins-
Jump to: