Purgatory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Purgatory. This is where those who didn't have a chance in life, those who were unable to get into Heaven or Hell, and for those who should have rights, but were hunted.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Enter Life
Losing Faith - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 7:57 am by Rachel

» Payback is a bitch...
Losing Faith - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 1:56 pm by Landon Coston

» Pure Hell Fire
Losing Faith - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 12:07 am by Ruby

» Hell's a real bitch sometimes...
Losing Faith - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 10:58 pm by Ruby

» Losing Faith
Losing Faith - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 9:44 pm by Zefiel

» Dance with the Devil
Losing Faith - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 6:51 pm by Israel

» Read me!!!!
Losing Faith - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 8:02 pm by Zefiel

» I go pretty much everywhere
Losing Faith - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 5:39 pm by Genesis

» The Hourglass
Losing Faith - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 7:31 pm by Rachel

Top posters
Genesis
Losing Faith - Page 3 I_vote_lcapLosing Faith - Page 3 I_voting_barLosing Faith - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Zefiel
Losing Faith - Page 3 I_vote_lcapLosing Faith - Page 3 I_voting_barLosing Faith - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Israel
Cannan
Rachel
Ruby
Landon Coston
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 75 on Tue May 14, 2019 11:08 am

Losing Faith

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Israel

Israel

Roleplaying Character
Race: Angel
Biography:

Losing Faith - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Losing Faith   Losing Faith - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 6:43 pm

"Couple thousand years." She admitted softly. The bed creaked underneath his weight in protest as she watched him carefully. Sighing, she pushed a thick lock of onyx colored hair from her face and looked at him again. There was something peaceful about this moment where there was no bloodshed or anything, it was normal for once. "I always thought it was forbidden, ecspecially me being a half-breed."
Back to top Go down
Zefiel
Archangel of Life
Zefiel

Roleplaying Character
Biography:

PostSubject: Re: Losing Faith   Losing Faith - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 8:42 pm

With a smile, he reached out and brushed a second lock of hair from her face. "This is Purgatory. Things are different here, than in Heaven, Hell and Earth. Here, we can be what we want, as long as we are in peace," he replied as he kissed her cheek very gently. He didn't want to scare her.
Back to top Go down
https://purgatory.forumotion.net
Israel

Israel

Roleplaying Character
Biography:

PostSubject: Re: Losing Faith   Losing Faith - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 6:37 am

"Finally a place where Heaven and Hell both exist but on the outsides of this life." She commented.

Israel looked down but when she did a small smile curved the corners of her lips upwards as she felt his lips brush against her cheek. Lifting her own head back up, she brushed her lips against his with intent with time. It wasn't to tease but rather to assure him she was in this as well.
Back to top Go down
Zefiel
Archangel of Life
Zefiel

Roleplaying Character
Biography:

PostSubject: Re: Losing Faith   Losing Faith - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 6:58 am

With a blush he smiled at her and rested his forehead against hers gently. "I've missed you, Israel," he whispered softly as he gently wrapped his arms around her and hugged her close. As he did, he tilted her head up gently and kissed her lightly.
Back to top Go down
Israel

Israel

Roleplaying Character
Biography:

PostSubject: Re: Losing Faith   Losing Faith - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 7:15 am

"And here I thought you indifferent." She whispered.

After his lips descended over hers, she returned the kiss as she wrapped her arm around his neck and pulled him closer to her. There was such a silence and peace between them that she enjoyed the feeling he gave her. She enjoyed feeling like there was nothing that could harm them as long as she was in his arms. Finally there was no agenda or bounty that needed to be addressed right now, she could just rest. She pulled away slightly as she looked at him. "What is to happen now?"
Back to top Go down
Zefiel
Archangel of Life
Zefiel

Roleplaying Character
Biography:

PostSubject: Re: Losing Faith   Losing Faith - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 7:33 am

"Of course not. But I did not want you found by the Agents of Hell who would seek to harm my loved ones," he replied as he held her close. When she kissed back, he smiled. When she pulled away, he stared into her eyes, brushing a lock of hair from her face. "What is to happen? We see where this goes, Israel," he replied softly, holding her close.
Back to top Go down
Israel

Israel

Roleplaying Character
Biography:

PostSubject: Re: Losing Faith   Losing Faith - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 3:59 pm

"Thats alright, darling. They couldn't find me even if they tried." Israel spoke.

She leaned in against him as she moved back onto the bed to get more comfortable. She only smiled at him suggestively as she watched his movements. She was dressed rather plainly in a T-shirt and a pair of shorts. There was nothing much to look at except her own ravishing beauty as she sighed and leaned back on the pillows.
Back to top Go down
Zefiel
Archangel of Life
Zefiel

Roleplaying Character
Biography:

PostSubject: Re: Losing Faith   Losing Faith - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 4:59 pm

"You planning something?" he teased as he leaned over her, his lips seeking hers playfully as he stroked a hand slowly up her left leg. With a smile, he stared into her eyes as he held the kiss.
Back to top Go down
Israel

Israel

Roleplaying Character
Biography:

PostSubject: Re: Losing Faith   Losing Faith - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 6:27 pm

"You're with one with the hand traveling dangerously up my left leg darling." She grinned underneath his lips. Her breath was hot against the skin of his neck as she lifted her lips to meet his kiss. She slipped an arm around his shoulders and another one his arm. "Whose planning now?"
Back to top Go down
Zefiel
Archangel of Life
Zefiel

Roleplaying Character
Biography:

PostSubject: Re: Losing Faith   Losing Faith - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 7:54 pm

"Plans only work so far as allowed, my dear," he replied as his hand pinched her left cheek playfully, his lips sucking on her lower lip gently. His free arm held her close as he smiled against her lips once more.
Back to top Go down
Israel

Israel

Roleplaying Character
Biography:

PostSubject: Re: Losing Faith   Losing Faith - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 9:25 am

"Whatever you say dollface." She eased back with the casual gait of a cat. She pulled her lips away from him and got herself up to get something to drink. "I dont know about you, but Im definitely parched."
Back to top Go down
Zefiel
Archangel of Life
Zefiel

Roleplaying Character
Biography:

PostSubject: Re: Losing Faith   Losing Faith - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 9:44 pm

With a chuckle, Zefiel leaned back on the bed, watching her. "Nice name for me, love," he stated. "We need one for you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Losing Faith   Losing Faith - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Losing Faith
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Purgatory :: Purgatory :: Gates of Purgatory-
Jump to: