Purgatory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Purgatory. This is where those who didn't have a chance in life, those who were unable to get into Heaven or Hell, and for those who should have rights, but were hunted.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Enter Life
Enter Life - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 7:57 am by Rachel

» Payback is a bitch...
Enter Life - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 1:56 pm by Landon Coston

» Pure Hell Fire
Enter Life - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 12:07 am by Ruby

» Hell's a real bitch sometimes...
Enter Life - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 10:58 pm by Ruby

» Losing Faith
Enter Life - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 9:44 pm by Zefiel

» Dance with the Devil
Enter Life - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 6:51 pm by Israel

» Read me!!!!
Enter Life - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 8:02 pm by Zefiel

» I go pretty much everywhere
Enter Life - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 5:39 pm by Genesis

» The Hourglass
Enter Life - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 7:31 pm by Rachel

Top posters
Genesis
Enter Life - Page 3 I_vote_lcapEnter Life - Page 3 I_voting_barEnter Life - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Zefiel
Enter Life - Page 3 I_vote_lcapEnter Life - Page 3 I_voting_barEnter Life - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Israel
Cannan
Rachel
Ruby
Landon Coston
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 75 on Tue May 14, 2019 11:08 am

Enter Life

Go down 
+2
Cannan
Genesis
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Rachel

Rachel

Roleplaying Character
Race: Angel
Biography:

Enter Life - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enter Life   Enter Life - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 7:57 am

Rachel thought it was over with, that they would all be allowed a moment's peace; like that ever happened for them. Genesis was deffinitly not going to be pursuased to leave, so she decided she would stay as well. There was no point in going anywhere but here anyway..it wasn't like she had anywhere to go. She sighed and nodded. "Alright then Gen. We all stay."

A prickle started up her spine, then her hands felt cold. Demon, there was only one word for the kind of feeling. Another one had come to join them and Rachel did not like the vibe she got from this one. Part of it was the hell-fire that comes with all Demons...the other part...it was just strange. She couldn't put a finger to it. Finally she stepped in: Ruby. Rachel stood and practically growled while Ruby walked around the room. Then as she picked up the baby, it was all she could do to not blast her then and there. Looking at Zeifel, she grimaced. "When and how did she get here without us knowing?" Her mind reached out to his.

As Ruby and Genesis battled with words, she pondered. Ruby wanted to help? That wasn't right, she wanted something obviously, there was not a resonable explaination otherwise. The yelling from the trio was grating her nerves. One thing was right, the children needed to get out of here now. As Ruby finished off talking, she felt the prescence of more Demons; great. Spinning around, she brandish a small dagger that hid in her boot. Zefiel already was on the attack, but it was her turn now. Her palm tingled as she lifted it slowly, a few Demons stopped in their tracks. With a smirk, her eyes glowed, and a blast of light hit the group, causing them to shriek and writh in pain. Smiling at Zefiel she said, "I really hate these guys. Think I should do the old trick, or save it for something bigger?" She smacked one coming at her in the forehead, knocking it clean over.
Back to top Go down

Enter Life
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3