Purgatory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Purgatory. This is where those who didn't have a chance in life, those who were unable to get into Heaven or Hell, and for those who should have rights, but were hunted.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Enter Life
The Hourglass I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 7:57 am by Rachel

» Payback is a bitch...
The Hourglass I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 1:56 pm by Landon Coston

» Pure Hell Fire
The Hourglass I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 12:07 am by Ruby

» Hell's a real bitch sometimes...
The Hourglass I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 10:58 pm by Ruby

» Losing Faith
The Hourglass I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 9:44 pm by Zefiel

» Dance with the Devil
The Hourglass I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 6:51 pm by Israel

» Read me!!!!
The Hourglass I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 8:02 pm by Zefiel

» I go pretty much everywhere
The Hourglass I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 5:39 pm by Genesis

» The Hourglass
The Hourglass I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 7:31 pm by Rachel

Top posters
Genesis
The Hourglass I_vote_lcapThe Hourglass I_voting_barThe Hourglass I_vote_rcap 
Zefiel
Israel
Cannan
Rachel
Ruby
Landon Coston
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 75 on Tue May 14, 2019 11:08 am

The Hourglass

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rachel

Rachel

Roleplaying Character
Race: Angel
Biography:

The Hourglass Empty
PostSubject: The Hourglass   The Hourglass I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 9:33 pm

Time had not a place for Rachel. It was lost like the shifting tides in a storm, or the finger of a breeze touching hot desert sand, piling it atop of itself. So much time had been moved for her, she knew not where she was, only that it was music, peace and joy. A joy and peace her heart had never known on earth, a peace that made her whole and sing with pride in her soul. Where had she been thrown? Her life had been taken, that much she knew.

Her heart began to thump wildly in her chest, her hair flew about her in a fury. She was home. Home, how did she know that word? In life, she had never known a home, but had been a wanderer all her days. Traveling, finding a life she could live, then packing up and trying again. Never had stayed in one spot, not for months, sometimes only a week or two. If she was lucky. Now she found the home she longed for, but where that was, she had no clue. There was a Heaven, of that she was sure. Was this it? She hoped to learn soon. "God bless me on this flight."
Back to top Go down
Genesis
Warrior Demon; Protector
Genesis

Roleplaying Character
Race: Demon
Biography:

The Hourglass Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hourglass   The Hourglass I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 6:29 am

"The Angel of Peace has come to Purgatory." Genesis stood, leaning with casual grace against one of the stone walls that supported the massive Gates. She had once been the highest ranking Angel, an Archangel. But the love she harbored for her husband and their unborn child had helped create her; as well as a few blood exchanges with Cannan, into a Warrior Demon, a Protector of her family. Her personality was still the same, but her eyes were of a different nature. Once a vivid cyan blue, glowing and vibrant, they were now a firery orange that were just as vibrant. Red lips, as red as freshly spilt blood, curved to form a smile that was genuine.

"It is good to see you, Rachel. It has been a long time. Do not worry, despite me being a Demon now, I will not harm you. Those of us that live in Purgatory live here in peace, well most of us anyway." Her long hair was tossed about wildly in the growing breeze that twisted and turned through the stone pathways that would lead up to the higher levels of Purgatory. "There are fourteen Kingdoms here. Seven for the Seven Deadly Sins and Seven for the Seven Heavenly Virtues. Each one is run either by a Fallen Angel or an Archangel. My husband and I, however, live in neither section. We prefer to stray away from the mainstream. Our Estate is located on the outskirts of Purgatory."
Back to top Go down
http://blood.phpbb9.com
Rachel

Rachel

Roleplaying Character
Biography:

The Hourglass Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hourglass   The Hourglass I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 4:11 pm

"So this is it then? I am glad to be here I suppose." She remembered Genesis like it was yesterday. How much she had changed, but the beauty was visible and still in the woman's soul. "So did the peace continue without little ol' me, or do I have to reinstate it?"

She let out a chuckle and ran her fingers through her chin length brown hair. The wind had blown it crazy.
Purgatory was still the same as it had been before she was sent down to earth. "I trust you won't make too much trouble Genesis. Oh, how is your husband Cannan, I believe it is? I hope he isn't too much of a hassel for you." She grinned up at the beautiful Demon. Despite the new blood in her veins, Genesis was still a friend and a wonderful one at that. "It is good to be home my friend. Earth had lost its luster years ago. And I think I have wrinkles now!" She laughed merrily and grinned. It truly was wondeful to be back.
Back to top Go down
Genesis
Warrior Demon; Protector
Genesis

Roleplaying Character
Biography:

The Hourglass Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hourglass   The Hourglass I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 4:22 pm

"Zefiel doesn't stand for anyone who breaks the peace of all that he has worked hard to build. He may be a pest at times, popping up at random intervals, but, he is none the less fair when it comes to gracing people sanctuary. He let Cannan and I in after all." Genesis smile never faded, not even as she caught the other woman's gaze.

"Look, Rachel, there's something that I'm going to tell you before word gets around. I'm pregnant. The more peace we have in Purgatory, the better off me and my family will be. I am truly glad you're here and its not just for the sake of my family. You were one of the only ones who listened to me when I spoke. I never got to thank you for it, so thank you."
Back to top Go down
Rachel

Rachel

Roleplaying Character
Biography:

The Hourglass Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hourglass   The Hourglass I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 10:46 pm

"True Genesis, it seems I remember Zefiel not being able to sit still for more than five minuets, if even that. And I am very glad he did let you in. Otherwise I would have waltz up to him and demanded your return." Her grin broaden as she caught her gaze.

Genesis' words came as a surprise to Rachel, she had not expected thanks, much less Genesis with child. Maybe that was why she was sent back after her assignment on earth. "Oh my! You mean that? I am so happy for you and Cannan. And I am glad I am back to make sure that peace stays well within Purgatory. As for listening when you spoke, how could I not? You were right, you always were. Some are just too thick-headed to learn or care. There is no need for thanks, it was my duty to a friend and for the sake of families like your's and Cannan's. I am proud to be of service." Rachel's smile glowed as she looked at Genesis. She should have guessed it, the woman had a light within her as all mothers did.
Back to top Go down
Genesis
Warrior Demon; Protector
Genesis

Roleplaying Character
Biography:

The Hourglass Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hourglass   The Hourglass I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 11:46 am

"Z doesn't take well to demands. Then again, none of us do now a days."

Genesis chuckled softly at Rachel's extatic voice. "I'm not always right. Just most of the time." Turning her gaze from the other woman's for a moment, she pushed herself off of the wall using her shoulders. The small, tell-tale bump of her stomach was hidden beneath a rather flowing crimson peasant blouse. The black pants she wore were linen and rather comftorable. The Roman-styled sandals she wore kept her feet flat on the ground, just the way she prefered it. With each passing moment, Genesis was becoming more like the mother to be. She knew that she wouldn't be able to fit into her usual leather attire much longer, and it was already proving to be a problem trying to get them over her baby bump. So, why not dress for comfort?
Back to top Go down
Rachel

Rachel

Roleplaying Character
Biography:

The Hourglass Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hourglass   The Hourglass I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 4:26 pm

"Very true my friend. He never did, nor did anyone else that I can think of." Thinking back Zefiel always made her laugh. He was a good man, and very kind. She also loved teasing him to death.

Rachel laughed and shook out her short, shaggy hair. "Yes, you truly are Genesis." The woman was wearing a beautiful attire of comfortable clothes. Genesis was always beautiful in Rachel's eyes, even as a Demon now, she was still beautiful. She wondered how the woman would get around in leather, surely there was a very small bump now. Rachel's attire was a pair of grey, skinny leg jeans, a long, black tee with French fleur de lis covering it with the words "Je t'amie" with a flourish. Her dark boots were annoying on a higher plain, but on the flatness of Purgatory, they were nothing but stylish. There was a disappointment in her looks now though, her once very long, jet chocolate brown, curly hair, had been chopped off short and shaggy. She hated it, but for her assignmet, she had to. It angered her, but she did what she was told. "It's ugly now." She caught Genesis eyeing it and laughed.
Back to top Go down
Genesis
Warrior Demon; Protector
Genesis

Roleplaying Character
Biography:

The Hourglass Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hourglass   The Hourglass I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 4:38 pm

Genesis offered Rachel a kind smile. "I rather like it. I think it sort of suits you." She tilted her head faintly, her long dark brown almost black hair reflecting the lights of Purgatory in hues of blue and red. "But I do suppose if it was my hair, after having it being a substantial length for so long, I'd probably hate it too." Her eyes widened for a moment and a hand dropped down to her tummy. "The baby moved." She reached for the other womans hand and placed the palm against her abdomen. "He, or she is kicking up a storm in there. I can't sense what it is going to be just yet. Cannan is hoping for a girl. Personally, I don't care as long as it is healthy." She chuckled for a moment. "Watch it be twins."

That thought had her pause and lock eyes with Rachel. "Oh my."
Back to top Go down
Rachel

Rachel

Roleplaying Character
Biography:

The Hourglass Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hourglass   The Hourglass I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 5:42 pm

"Thank you Gen, I'd hope it would. The assignment called for a certain look, so I had to." She grinned up at the beautiful woman. Her hair was extrodinary, catching lights in shades of blue and red. "Yes, I think that is the problem. I really do not hate it, just not use to it." She watched Genesis eyes widen, "What's wrong?" The woman explain and caught her hand to place it on her tummy. She grinned up at Genesis and laughed. "They will be strong like you. And stubborn like Cannan." The joy of feeling the baby was wonderous, she could feel the tiny life inside, well, there seemed to be another kicking. She wondered if Genesis could feel it too. "A girl would be sweet. " Genesis commented about twins, then the look on her face said it all.

"Gen, I do not for sure know. But you know how I am with children and the sorts. I personally think you and Cannan are having twins. Do not quote me on that, but I really do." Her dark brown eyes flash a hidden knowledge and she beamed at her friend. She hoped Genesis did not mind her saying so, but she felt the second kick and heartbeat in the tummy. She just hoped she was right, if that is what they wanted.
Back to top Go down
Genesis
Warrior Demon; Protector
Genesis

Roleplaying Character
Biography:

The Hourglass Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hourglass   The Hourglass I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 4:36 pm

"Well, at least I'll get my two kids out of the way." Genesis commented with a small smile tugging at the corners of her mouth. She released Rachel's hand and took a single step back. "You are more than welcome to stay with Cannan and I. We have plenty of room. That is, of course, providing that Z doesn't just guilt trip you into staying with him."

Her smiled widened only briefly before her expression turned serious for a moment. "I dred going before the Council with the news of our children. For my past disgressions against the Demons they may very well have me offed, but then again, they may not. They may see me as useful now that I am one of them. I suppose fate will decide for me."
Back to top Go down
Rachel

Rachel

Roleplaying Character
Biography:

The Hourglass Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hourglass   The Hourglass I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 5:19 pm

"True my friend. And children are the most lovely things. Even the children of earth are, though, I will say, more of them are turning to a life of crime. With me being of peace, it was hard to watched them become to corrupted." She let out a sigh and grinned. She felt so welcomed among the couple. They had always been kind; even when she was into trouble with Zefiel, and that was more than once. "Are you sure Cannan will not stare me down or taunt me?" She beamed up at Genesis and laughed. Cannan was the sort that loved chaos, it kept him entertained. With Rachel being the Angel of Peace, the two had more that one row a minuet. "I would love to Gen. You always make me feel welcomed. And I more than promise to help out."

Rachel noticed the dramatic change in Genesis; the woman's happiness ended fast. She listened and nodded; understanding why the woman was so concerned. It worried Rachel as well, the Council would not take lightly to the pregnancy. "Oui, it is going to be difficult, I know how they are. Do you know what Zefiel feels? Or any others? I may be able to talk to Z." Her temper flared when she mentioned being offed. "I will not allow that to happen. I may be the Angel of Peace, but I do know how to reek havoc." She raised her brows and threw her nose in the air. One eye slitted open and she could see Genesis trying to hold in laughter. She brusted out with it too; the Angel of Peace reeking havoc? That was too funny.
Back to top Go down
Genesis
Warrior Demon; Protector
Genesis

Roleplaying Character
Biography:

The Hourglass Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hourglass   The Hourglass I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 4:45 pm

"Times certainly have changed." Genesis commented to Rachel's comment about the yough of Humanity committing unspeakable crimes.

She smiled when she inquired about Cannan. "He may very well, but he will get over it in the end." Rachel and Cannan had had way too much fun sometimes badgering one another. Genesis had merely rolled over in bed and pulled a pillow over her head to drown them out.

"Nonesense, you are our guest. Why would I make you do things around the house? We have Gargoyles for that."

She thought for a moment on Rachel's questions. "Z expressed his congradulations, but with him, it is hard to tell these days."

Angel of Peace reak havok? Genesis burst out laughing, so much so that it brought honest to God tears to her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Rachel

Rachel

Roleplaying Character
Biography:

The Hourglass Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hourglass   The Hourglass I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 7:31 pm

"Drastically so." The children of earth were getting worse every year she went on her missions. It weakened her and made her break down badly. More so this year.

"I bet he will as well. Though, I would not enjoy myself any if he didn't. Just don't tell him I said that." She grinned at the beautiful woman. They had more than one row daily, and sometimes, the same row over and over again. She wondered if it would be the same now that she was back from a year on earth. "Sorry about that too. I know how loud we get."

"Ah, I always forget about those." She laughed silently. She wasn't too fond of Gargoyles, but they had their perks.

Rachel nodded, "Good. I know how he is too. How is he fairing as well as the others I have missed?"

Genesis's laughter was like a dose of medicine long needed. She saw the tears and laughed harder, until her sides felt like they were splitting. "I know, little me reek havoc. I wish!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Hourglass Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hourglass   The Hourglass I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Hourglass
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Purgatory :: Purgatory :: Gates of Purgatory-
Jump to: