Purgatory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Purgatory. This is where those who didn't have a chance in life, those who were unable to get into Heaven or Hell, and for those who should have rights, but were hunted.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Enter Life
Enter Life - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 7:57 am by Rachel

» Payback is a bitch...
Enter Life - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 1:56 pm by Landon Coston

» Pure Hell Fire
Enter Life - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 12:07 am by Ruby

» Hell's a real bitch sometimes...
Enter Life - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 10:58 pm by Ruby

» Losing Faith
Enter Life - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 9:44 pm by Zefiel

» Dance with the Devil
Enter Life - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 6:51 pm by Israel

» Read me!!!!
Enter Life - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 8:02 pm by Zefiel

» I go pretty much everywhere
Enter Life - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 5:39 pm by Genesis

» The Hourglass
Enter Life - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 7:31 pm by Rachel

Top posters
Genesis
Enter Life - Page 2 I_vote_lcapEnter Life - Page 2 I_voting_barEnter Life - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Zefiel
Enter Life - Page 2 I_vote_lcapEnter Life - Page 2 I_voting_barEnter Life - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Israel
Cannan
Rachel
Ruby
Landon Coston
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 75 on Tue May 14, 2019 11:08 am

Enter Life

Go down 
+2
Cannan
Genesis
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Zefiel
Archangel of Life
Zefiel

Roleplaying Character
Race: Angel
Biography:

Enter Life - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enter Life   Enter Life - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 7:08 am

With a small smile, Zefiel watched Genesis take the child from his arms. "Sorry. I'm not good with kids," he stated, darting his eyes at Israel, crossing them and sticking his tongue out, as if to say, Kids and I don't get along much. So pray hard for them. And then he wrapped his arms around her and kissed her cheek.
Back to top Go down
https://purgatory.forumotion.net
Cannan
Warrior Demon; Protector
Cannan

Roleplaying Character
Race: Demon
Biography:

PostSubject: Re: Enter Life   Enter Life - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 4:26 pm

Throwing back a wild grin to Rachel he mouthed a kiss in her direction, making sure to keep Gene and their new children firmly in the paths between them. Moving around Z he wandered into the adjacent kitchen and returned with a pair of six-packs containing bottles of chilled beer. Although alchole in this paticular place of Purgatory was considered contraband Cannan figured Z wouldnt mind this one time since it was a special occasion. He'd just need to move where he stashed the cold ones.

Pulling clear the caps he left them out for whomever wanted one. Taking one for himself before leaning against the counter, watching his wife show off their angels a little. She'd need rest soon but the demon wouldnt chase the guests out of their abode just yet...
Back to top Go down
Rachel

Rachel

Roleplaying Character
Biography:

PostSubject: Re: Enter Life   Enter Life - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 8:32 pm

Rachel scoffed and made a fake at throwing up when Cannan blew a kiss at her. She shuddered and laughed silently, he was always doing that. Good thing the babies were here, not to mention Z and Iza; she would not embarass herself for him, he'd take too much delight in that. He moved to get drinks for all and her brows furrowed. "I would ask, but I probably already know the answer." Rachel never drank, but...maybe her first sip would be a good one after all. Were they not celebrating the birth of the angels? She sat back in the chair and conteplated. Cannan would probably taint the drink if she didn't watch him closely.

"If you promise to behave, I'd like one." Hopefully he would play nice, and keep it only to insults.
Back to top Go down
Genesis
Warrior Demon; Protector
Genesis

Roleplaying Character
Biography:

PostSubject: Re: Enter Life   Enter Life - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 8:06 am

"He'll behave himself alright if he knows whats good for him." Genesis commented, catching their little display of childish anticts. She turned her firey orange eyes towards Cannan and felt herself smile. It was not a gesture she could help, especially with their son in her arms who was already beginning to resemble his father. The growth rate of Angels and Demons was vastly higher and faster than an average Human. It would take six months to make the twins appear six years. When they reached their twenties, they would stop aging having reached full maturity before they were even two years old by Human standards.

She gently held Thanatos, rocking slightly with the infant. It seemed that within no time he was back to sleep. She had to wonder what abilities he possessed, as well as Kyara. Perhaps they were be the new generation of promise in Purgatory.
Back to top Go down
http://blood.phpbb9.com
Cannan
Warrior Demon; Protector
Cannan

Roleplaying Character
Biography:

PostSubject: Re: Enter Life   Enter Life - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 3:45 pm

"Ha!" He grunted before passing Rach one of the bottles. " Your here for a few moments and you've started drinking? We might make somone of you yet, Butterfly."

Raising the bottle to his lips he stopped as he caught his wifes smile and returned the gesture. His gaze moving to the child in her arms. Their child, like his twin they would be the start of their family and eternity together. Glancing down to the bottle he shurgged before tossing it over his shoulder. It landed in the bin with a clink. Strolling across to her he slipped his arm around her waist and kissed her temple. " How are you feeling? Want me to throw them out yet?" He whispered softly, a smile tugging at the corner of his lips.
Back to top Go down
Genesis
Warrior Demon; Protector
Genesis

Roleplaying Character
Biography:

PostSubject: Re: Enter Life   Enter Life - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 9:46 am

"I am rather exhausted. Does it show?" Genesis replied, a sheepish grin curling the corners of her lips. When his lips pressed against her temple, her eyes instinctively closed and she let loose a contented sigh. She lightly ran the palm of her hand over her son's head, pressing her full lips to his forehead in a motherly and affectionate gesture. Thanatos she handed back to Rachel before snatching Kyara back. So much love she had for her children and her husband. Such pride and the overwhelming need to protect them all.

Everything seemed to happen in slow motion. Out of the corner of her eye, Genesis caught the faintest flicker of movement. She turned just in time to catch the ceremonial dagger that had been thrown from the shadows by a gargoyle. But where she caught it was rather uncomftorable. She held her daughter protectively for a moment before handed her to Cannan. When the child was safely from her arms, did she allow herself to reach over her shoulder, her fingers curling aroung the handle that was encrusted with jewels. Growling lowly in her throat, she ripped the knife upwards, creating a deep gash that ran up a sizable portion of her tattoo. There was a sickening pop and an even more distgusing gushing sound at demonic wings shot from her torn flesh. In rage, anger, she was changing forms, even in front of company. Genesis tilted her head faintly to one side, listening to the audible and satisfying crack of her neck. Flesh melted away as if by Magick, becoming hardened and scaled armor. Her hair swept back from a violent wind that came directly off of her aura, forming various size and shaped horns.

Enter Life - Page 2 2350335040045569967mgkLiY_fs

Genesis turned towards the gargoyle, who was in fact not a gragoyle at all, but Cannan's own father. He chuckled as he stepped from the darkness, his eyes just as a blazing red as hers were now. "You certainly have picked a fine beauty, my son. I wonder if she is as violent as she appears to be. We all know that my tastes in plesure run a bit towards the...masochistic and sadastic."

She felt the Angels and Demons shift behind her.

Do not let them move, Cannan. They will not survive him, you know that as much as I. He is a powerful Elder. Keep the children safe.

"What do you want, Marchosias?" She questioned, the only movement she made was the subtle shifting of her wings.

"You and your children are Demons now, just like my son; your husband and the rest of us in the Kingdoms of Sin, Genesis."

"I am well aware of that. That still doesn't answer my question."

He smiled, turned towards his son. "She has a fire in her, I like that." Marchosias turned back to Genesis, running a taloned hand through his long silvery hair. "My wants are simple. The lives of your family or a term of servitude in my Kingdom."
Back to top Go down
Cannan
Warrior Demon; Protector
Cannan

Roleplaying Character
Biography:

PostSubject: Re: Enter Life   Enter Life - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 4:17 pm

" Nah." He whispered softly. " You look great." He gently stroked the childs cheek with the back of his hand before glancing to their son The sounds of the room drowning out as he let his guard slip for only a moment. That momented proved fateful.

The dagger tore into her flesh from seemingly no-where and without a moments thought Cannan's Cobra quick hand tore the revolver from its holster at his hip. The gargoyle proved to be somthing far more fatal and yet equally revolting. Without glancing away Cannan rested the child in the nook of his arm. He glared with undisguised hate at the creature which slid forward, his face serene yet reeking guilt. Like a snake that just bit you on the ankle or a leech gorged with its previous sins and now bloated and content. " Your not welcome here." Cannan hissed, easing back the hammer of the revolver. Genesis growled beside him and he froze as he took in her transformation. Her divine beauty vanished under the corrupting influence. Even through the pain he heard her, his eyes narrowing as he knew what she was planning. " Gene... Dont you dare."

He didnt need to hear the terms, he knew what sick little plan the bastard had in mind and all of a sudden knew he'd been planning it from the start. Cannan stepped infront of Gene and turned side-on. Sheilding the child in his arm with his bulk hopefully long enough untill somone took it from him. " No-way. I'll kill you if you try! You have no power here I cannot take from you scum. This is not your realm! You have no command here!" Cannan spat with venom. His heart thundered in his chest as stood defiantly between his wife and the demonic lord that grinned ear to ear.
Back to top Go down
Genesis
Warrior Demon; Protector
Genesis

Roleplaying Character
Biography:

PostSubject: Re: Enter Life   Enter Life - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 4:29 pm

But, what no one expected was the force of which a protective mother could wield. A gentle breeze blew past Cannan and Kyara, caressing them with a loving touch, but as it reached the Elder Demon it turned forceful, violent and hate filled. It was no wind, but the force of Genesis' telekenetic abilities. As Marchosais was slammed with great force against the wall, she rematerialized but a few inches from him. Her talons, a lethal force on their own stabbed straight into the Demon's eyes, her thumb hooking behind his upper teeth. With a forceful jerk of her arm, Genesis tore the Demons entire skeltal structure from its host.

Again, she tilted her head to the side, hearing the audible crack before her Demon form faded, becoming the Human form every knew.
Back to top Go down
Cannan
Warrior Demon; Protector
Cannan

Roleplaying Character
Biography:

PostSubject: Re: Enter Life   Enter Life - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 4:59 pm

The child cooed seemingly unaware of the horrific events that were unfolding. He watched with a cold detachment as he watched his fathers last moments and found himself enjoying the terrified look on his face. Even if he knew the consquences it would have. Turning away so the baby couldnt see. " That works too." He approached his wife from behind as his revolver was slid home.

" Well done, beloved." He whispered softly. Turning her to embrace her close to him, holding her tightly to him. His fathers last cry still rung in his ears and he felt the pain welling under his chest. His heart beat painfully against his chest and he felt needles rise up his arms and yet his face remained expressionless as he disconnected the pain from his thoughts. " I think we've had enough excitment for one night. See yourself's out guys." Glancing to Rach he smirked. " He likes you. Guess that makes two of us. If you've not got anywhere to stay then the spare rooms upstairs." With that he rested his forehead against his wife's. Whispering soft, reassuring words to her.
Back to top Go down
Genesis
Warrior Demon; Protector
Genesis

Roleplaying Character
Biography:

PostSubject: Re: Enter Life   Enter Life - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 5:09 pm

Genesis took a deep breath, centering herself before allowing her eyes to open glowing vivid neon orange. "You are in discomfort. Will you be alright?" He may have denied it, but her stern look and genuine concern hopefully quelled that urge in him. The body of his father and the skeletal remains turned to dust. With a shake of her arm, the blood and other bodily fluids were cleansed in a bright orange flame before that too disappeared. She reached up and lovingly ran the backs of her fingers across her husbands cheek before she leaned down and placed a kiss against her daughters forehead.

"I must apologize, I am severely exhausted. It has been quite the rough morning on us all."
Back to top Go down
Zefiel
Archangel of Life
Zefiel

Roleplaying Character
Biography:

PostSubject: Re: Enter Life   Enter Life - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 5:56 pm

Listening, Zefiel allowed Genesis, Cannan and Rachel to talk as he held Israel lightly. When the Demon Lord had arrived in the body of a Human, the Archangel had wondered if he should remove the Demon, but then decided against it. One Angels magic wouldn't work everytime in another Angels home. And so Zefiel had placed himself in front of Israel, sword held lightly in one hand. When Genesis had reacted, Zefiel had sheathed his sword and waited. With a small smile, Zefiel gently tugged Israel towards the door. "We should be going," he whispered into her ear.
Back to top Go down
Rachel

Rachel

Roleplaying Character
Biography:

PostSubject: Re: Enter Life   Enter Life - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 8:54 pm

"Please Cann, I am no butterfly. But thanks for the reference." Her grin escaped finally, she couldn't stay mad at him, no matter how much she tried. He was the brother and Gen was the sister she never had. The Archangel Michael had raised her, but only to wage war and make peace when need. They were all she had; the children would be under her wing as long as she walked this earth.

She watched the two lovebirds and grinned. She couldn't be more happier for them, even if one happened to be annoying at times. A chill ran down her spin, one that she only got when evil was around. A shadow passed, but it was too late; the dagger ripped through her friend before any of them could blink. Whoever did it was foolish. Once where Genesis had been beautiful and agile, she was now demonic and strong. Her body contorted into a wicked demon, even she would be at fear to face in battle. Then it hit her, the smell of fire and brimstone: Marchosias. Hatred unkwon flowed through the little angel, she was raging inside. She watched Gen hide the children; she held on to the baby boy, praying he would not see her there. He owed her a strike for the last time they encountered each other. "Get out Marchosias! Our realm is sacred land." Her tone held note of the highest of the Archangels. He was a fool; toying with Gen and the children was not a smart idea. And she took her rage out on him as he made a final mistake of turning his gaze to her and Cannan. "Fool." Blood and dust laid on the floor where he had stood, daring to threaten the family. A quick wave of her hand and the remains were gone. She didn't want the monster's left-overs near the babies.

Genesis looked torn apart, worry creased her face as well as Cannan's. Her face flushed crimson with rage, the idiot was taken care of finally. Gen did something she should have long ago. "Are you going to be ok Gen? I'm so proud of you. Even if...that was scary as hell itself....it was rather...well it was just amazing!" She smiled and kissed the top of Thanatos' head, he hadn't even moved during the transaction. She had to laugh, he was going to be a lot like Cannan. Speaking of him, she was shocked at what he had said. "Oh, well. I...did you just say what I think you did?" Rachel jerked her head back and cocked her brow. "Thank you...I actually don't." She smiled sheepishly. "You two go get some sleep, I shall watched the children."
Back to top Go down
Israel

Israel

Roleplaying Character
Biography:

PostSubject: Re: Enter Life   Enter Life - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 8:11 am

Israel was already on guard.

Her set of blades were already unweilded until Gen did her thing. There was a massive change in her until she faded back into her human form. It was sweet Zefiel tried to protect her but she only stepped from his shadow ready to face the demon. This is what she did for a living and now it was time to face it again. Perking a slender brow, she only sighed and holstered her weapons. Walking over, she touched the remains and cursed.

"Well this is good. You two should retreat someone. That Demon Lord was no ordinary demon. More will come." Israel said curtly. "I will stay here with Rachel in case anything does happen."
Back to top Go down
Rachel

Rachel

Roleplaying Character
Biography:

PostSubject: Re: Enter Life   Enter Life - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 1:59 pm

Rachel nodded in agreement with Israel. The woman knew what she was talking about, they would be wise to listen to her. "She's right Gen. He may be gone, but others will come in his place; many, many others."

She smiled at Israel and nodded. "I think that would be an excellent idea. They will need all the protection they can get." Rachel may be the Angel of Peace, but she had had her share of fighting. And with a warrior like Israel, the family would be safe.
Back to top Go down
Cannan
Warrior Demon; Protector
Cannan

Roleplaying Character
Biography:

PostSubject: Re: Enter Life   Enter Life - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 4:41 pm

" Yeah I'll be fine." He whispered before standing straight. Ignoring that sharp pain that tore away like a ravenous rat under his rib-cage. At the idea of retreating anywhere Cannan thudded his hand down on the kitchen counter. " This is our home, we wont be running from it nor hiding in it like trapped beasts. Let them come. I'll kill them all and then climb into bed to sleep beside my wife and children before the sun rises." Cannan's deep, martial pride often bordered on arrogance and father-hood hadnt changed that. Indeed if anything it hhad made hiis stubborn pride greater. The family had began to put roots down and no creature , man or beast could move him. The words caused a flesh flare of pain and with it the coppery taste he so enjoyed. " If you wish to leave noe would be the time.We're staying here."

" Turning from the group to show he was set tand that arguments would fall on deaf ears he kissed his wife's temple. " You best get some sleep. I'm going to remain awake. IThe half-horned bastard's stink has left me with a foul headache."
Back to top Go down
Genesis
Warrior Demon; Protector
Genesis

Roleplaying Character
Biography:

PostSubject: Re: Enter Life   Enter Life - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 11:35 am

Genesis closed her eyes when her husbands lips pressed against her tempt yet again. "Everyone out." Her voice was soft, but commanding and gave no room for arguements. "I will contact one of you when my husband and I have discussed on what we are going to do." She felt empty, hollow after having killed her father-in-law. She knew more would come. Let them. They would meet her fury head on and come crashing down in defeat. When the room was quiet save for the gentle breathing of the twins who were sound asleep now in a metaphysically manifested crib, Genesis stood by its edge, watching them.

"If we are going to stay here, Cannan, perhaps we should send the children somewhere where we know that they will be safe. Somewhere far from here. As much as it rips my heart to even think of the concept, I do not know what else to do."
Back to top Go down
Rachel

Rachel

Roleplaying Character
Biography:

PostSubject: Re: Enter Life   Enter Life - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 11:13 pm

The angel nodded her head. "I understand Cannan. I wasn't arguing. I actually agree with you for once in our lives." Her grin couldn't be hidden, he was hilarious when he became angry with her. She turned her face more serious, "Running will solve nothing. We will not run." Nodding her head firmly, she turned back to Israel.

"I meat to tell you that I am thrilled that you and Zefiel have finally decided to get together. Do you think the man's blind or what?" She giggled and grinned up at the beauty. She was so happy for them, and they were the site of perfection.
Back to top Go down
Ruby

Ruby

Roleplaying Character
Biography:

PostSubject: Re: Enter Life   Enter Life - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 11:30 pm

As the family settled down after dealing with Marchosias; the little family thought they were safe and sound. That idiot Canna acutally thought he could keep the demons away? Yeah, nice try man. Ruby was going to get in that house one way or another. They were all there: Cannan, Genesis, Zefiel, Israel, and even the little angel that was always so damn sweet. She smirked at the thought of what she'd like to do to everyone of them. Ruby's lush lips formed a cruel smile; if only.

How to get in? Ruby's demonic black eyes flicked to where Genesis was standing with Cannan. Ah, that's the spot right there. With a snap of her fingers, she was standing right next to the whispering pair. Before they could do anything, she picked up the baby girl and cooed. "Well isn't it my big brother Cannan. I guess Hell wasn't good enough for you." Her voice was sickenly sweet, but had a hard edge to it. Stepping back from the couple with the baby in her arms, she grinned devilishly and played with the baby's hand. "Even looks like you bro. Aww, that's just so damn cute." Her gaze turned to his wife, the new demon, Genesis. "It's nice to finally meet you Genesis. Heard soo much bout you." Her smile was cold and cruel. "I guess Cannan never told you about lil ol' me did he? Ain't that a shame?" The baby gurgled and sighed, Ruby's eyes laughed behind her long lashes. Her laughter couldn't be contained. "And what have you named the two big brother? I hope you didn't name it after father." Wicked as ever, she laughed.

Sitting down on the bed, Ruby's long legs crossed. The baby girl was content, but starting to wake up. "Shhhsh, there now. Auntie Ruby's not going to let a finger touch that precious head." The black eyes turned back to Cannan and his wife. "Did you honestly think we wouldn't come? I mean, what the hell bro? We all knew! Marchosias was just the first to get his ass over here. You shoulda been way more careful. Buuut...." Her smirk returned and she chuckled. "I told them to wait for my signal. I'm doin you a bit of a favor...for now. Get your ass out and we'll talk later." Ruby stood with the child in her arms, slowly, she sat her down by her brother and smiled. "They ain't so bad when they sleep. Now go Cannan. Ask me questions later.
Back to top Go down
Israel

Israel

Roleplaying Character
Biography:

PostSubject: Re: Enter Life   Enter Life - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 11:50 pm

"Its too bad you can help who your family is." Israel spoke up when she saw Ruby rift in. It was a never ending parade of demons coming into their home since the children had been born. Though Israel was never fond of any demon besides Gen and Canaan before, this girl was a whole other story. Israel had run into the girl a few times on her bounty, but so no discretion when she killed demons or angels.

"Now the question of the moment is, who invited the bad company?"
Back to top Go down
Ruby

Ruby

Roleplaying Character
Biography:

PostSubject: Re: Enter Life   Enter Life - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 12:11 am

Rubt scoffed as she saw the dark bounty hunter come in strutting like she owned the place. "Well, well, well; if it isn't my favorite hunter? How have you been sweetcheeks?" She cocked a brow and her lips pulled to the side. She didn't care for this one either, not one bit.

Ruby glowered and then shook her head with a smirk. "I was just gonna ask the same question Izzy, you took the words right outta my mouth." Her black eyes gleamed in the light, she was going to have a assload of fun tonight.
Back to top Go down
Israel

Israel

Roleplaying Character
Biography:

PostSubject: Re: Enter Life   Enter Life - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 12:59 am

"Oh, I have been doing quite wonderful, the business is booming. Demons die like cake...virtually no work." Israel only smiled when she walked towards her a bit. "You don't scare me Ruby, honestly, you should be ashamed. You would think the demons I have killed would have been, well you know, a challenge."

"Canaan. I knew you said your family was worthless, I didn't think trash could roll in." She only smiled, slipping out the knife she had used to kill most of their inner circles. It was quite interesting to see the demon here after her father had been killed by Genesis. Her family was dwindling down. "I think I still have the blood on my knife from your bitch of a mother who tried to take my head last summer."

Turning her back, she only cracked her neck and looked over her shoulder towards the demon. "Right now you're probably thinking of all the ways you want to destroy me. But remember this, Ruby, better demons have tried to do the same thing, and look where they have ended up, cousin."
Back to top Go down
Zefiel
Archangel of Life
Zefiel

Roleplaying Character
Biography:

PostSubject: Re: Enter Life   Enter Life - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 10:05 am

Raising an eyebrow, Zefiel turned to see Ruby. "Hmm... When did you arrive in Purgatory?" he asked, his eyes narrowing slightly at the sight of her.
Back to top Go down
Genesis
Warrior Demon; Protector
Genesis

Roleplaying Character
Biography:

PostSubject: Re: Enter Life   Enter Life - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 5:39 pm

"I am not leaving." Genesis commented over her shoulder towards Rachel, Israel and Zefiel.

When the Demon's presence filled the room, she felt her entire body tense. A deep rage gripped her when she saw this...Ruby pick her Kyara. If Thanatos hadn't still been sleeping in the crib, it would have broken in pieces from the force of Genesis grip. She did not move, nor respond for some time. Her temper was flaring and to keep from ripping the woman to shreds as she had done just moments earlier to Cannan's father, she remained silent.

But when everyone else started snipping comments and Ruby's presence became something she could not tolerate any longer, the control on Genesis' temper snapped, but outwardly, she remained calm at least in front of the children. Reaching up and scratching lightly at the corner of her mouth, she stepped directly in front of Ruby, her firery orange gaze locked with the other Demon's.

"Let me tell you something, Princess, I hunted down your kind like rabid dogs until I met Cannan. Now I am one of you. A price I accepted willingly. If your little fucking family wants to have a little renunion, then bring it on, sister. Because right now, Cannan and I have even more insentive to protect our home, our family. Do your worst. I'll cut every single one of you cocksuckers in half and eat your entrails for dinner. Now get the fuck out of my home."
Back to top Go down
Ruby

Ruby

Roleplaying Character
Biography:

PostSubject: Re: Enter Life   Enter Life - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 6:40 pm

Ruby cocked her eyebrow and laughed at Israel. The demon-slaying bitch didn't have to put on a front for her, she knew who the hell she was and remembered her well. Turning to the Archangel she grinned devilishly. "Well, well..Zefiel. Looks like you didn't get killed after all." Her eyes narrowed, he was quiet, and she never trusted that type.

As Genesis made her little speech, Ruby laughed hysterically. Tears of blood ran down her face until she could control herself and pull it together. "Me? Princess..damn Genesis. You've lost your comebacks..but that's not the damn point ok? I'll talk to my big brother whenever I fucking feel like it, you got that? Plus, I'm trying to save your little uppity ass dammit! I hate you and your kind just as much as you hate mine, but what about your little angels in that damn cute crib you got there? Do you want them to turn out like me? No? Well then I suggest you listen and listen good Princess their comin' and there ain't a damn thing I can do bout it either. I never said I was stayin. If anything I can't wait to get the hell outta here. But you gotta make sure thoses babies don't end up like Cannan's little sister, you got that? He took me when I was born and I didn't have a choice, but that do Genesis. So get your little sassy ass outta here!"

After Ruby had made the last comment, fire flooded in from the windows, causing them to break and scream. The door flew off of its hinges as dark caped figures streamed in with hell fire eyes and weapons. "Get the hell outta here Genesis! Take the kids!" Her eyes pleaded with the ex-angel to do what she asked. She hated the woman, but she'd deal with her later.
Back to top Go down
Zefiel
Archangel of Life
Zefiel

Roleplaying Character
Biography:

PostSubject: Re: Enter Life   Enter Life - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 6:24 pm

When the fire arrived, so did Zefiels full fury. And it lashed out, knocking the fire out of the room and house. His eyes flaring, Zefiel lifted his hand, which was glowing with a bright, white holy fire. And then his voice grated from clenched teeth. "I rebuke the Fires of Hell that invade this home, by the Power granted to an Archangel of Life from the Lord God Almighty." And with that, the fires went out. Glaring at the caped figure, Zefiel stepped towards him, drawing a long white sword from under his coat. "I'll deal with this one," growled the Angel as he lifted his holy blade up, level with the hooded creatures face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Enter Life   Enter Life - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Enter Life
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next