Purgatory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Purgatory. This is where those who didn't have a chance in life, those who were unable to get into Heaven or Hell, and for those who should have rights, but were hunted.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Enter Life
Enter Life I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 7:57 am by Rachel

» Payback is a bitch...
Enter Life I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 1:56 pm by Landon Coston

» Pure Hell Fire
Enter Life I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 12:07 am by Ruby

» Hell's a real bitch sometimes...
Enter Life I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 10:58 pm by Ruby

» Losing Faith
Enter Life I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 9:44 pm by Zefiel

» Dance with the Devil
Enter Life I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 6:51 pm by Israel

» Read me!!!!
Enter Life I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 8:02 pm by Zefiel

» I go pretty much everywhere
Enter Life I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 5:39 pm by Genesis

» The Hourglass
Enter Life I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 7:31 pm by Rachel

Top posters
Genesis
Enter Life I_vote_lcapEnter Life I_voting_barEnter Life I_vote_rcap 
Zefiel
Israel
Cannan
Rachel
Ruby
Landon Coston
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 75 on Tue May 14, 2019 11:08 am

Enter Life

Go down 
+2
Cannan
Genesis
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Genesis
Warrior Demon; Protector
Genesis

Roleplaying Character
Race: Demon
Biography:

Enter Life Empty
PostSubject: Enter Life   Enter Life I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 5:48 pm

She closed her eyes and took a deep breath, letting it out slowly. The time between contractions was lessening, and it was only a matter of time before the twins were born. So far they were proving just to be as stubborn as their father. Refusing to leave the warmpth of their mother and enter life, their new life. They knew already that one was a boy and the other a girl. Names had been the furthest thing from her mind and when the time was right, they would name them.

"Where the hell is my husband?" Genesis nearly growled through clenched teeth. She refused to move from the kitchen chair until she knew he was there. She was just as stubborn as he was, perhaps a bit more. Besides the pain was getting worse and she wasn't about to let anyone else carry her upstairs. Claw like nails bit into the wooden chair she sat in, splintering slightly beneath the force of her grip as another contraction gripped her, like a roll of thunder chasing the wind. Forces that seemed to be pulling from the center of the earth grew only stronger with each passing hour.
Back to top Go down
http://blood.phpbb9.com
Cannan
Warrior Demon; Protector
Cannan

Roleplaying Character
Biography:

Enter Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enter Life   Enter Life I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 7:00 pm

Cannan

The thought struck him more savagly than usual. Like a blow from a hammer that jerked him from his sleep. Jerking up he threw a glance to the bed where she would have been laying and then to the open door. Cursing he stood and scrambled for his jeans, pulling them on as he half ran half hopped to the door. Losing his balance he thudded against the floor, wriggled into his jeans and lopped down the stairs. Odd that a touch of panic flared even in the moment he had been ready for. Kissing her brow tenderly he whispered softly in her ear. " Hush baby, I'm here.."

Carefully scooping her up he made his way with as much care and speed as he could he carried her up the stairs careful not to mirrior his earlier error and fall. Gently placing her on the bed he propped her head up on the pillows. " You know I dont know what the fuck to do here?" he grumbled.

Moving back down the stairs he poured heated water into a copper bowl and soaked towls in it, slinging dry ones over his shoulder he carried them towards the stairs with a deft kick to an idol gargoyle. " What are you standing there for!? Go and tell everyone Gene is having her child. Move or I'll tear your wings off!" Thudding up the stairs he placed the bowl at the foot of the bed, trying to clear his mind of worry's and try to focus on what to do.
Back to top Go down
Genesis
Warrior Demon; Protector
Genesis

Roleplaying Character
Biography:

Enter Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enter Life   Enter Life I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 7:32 pm

Genesis had nearly ripped her pillow in half. Feathers clung to her hair and sweat soaked skin. Her normally firey eyes seemed to be glazed over in pain, but also in excitement. She knew that there was only one way these kids were coming out...

"Just catch." She joked, hoping to make light of the situation as she caught her breath between contractions. "They won't make it to help, Cannan. Just relax. Everything will come to you naturally. Trust me, baby." Even through the pain that showed at the corners of her eyes, Genesis managed to show just how much she loved her husband.

An hour later...

Her hair was wet, plastered to her face and shoulders. She was well and truly exhausted. Laying her head back against the bed flat, she breathed deeply. She could hear the gentle cooing of the twins, and Genesis lifted her head enough to see them both in Cannan's arms.
Back to top Go down
Cannan
Warrior Demon; Protector
Cannan

Roleplaying Character
Biography:

Enter Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enter Life   Enter Life I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 7:55 pm

It had been a long and bloody time. The children seemed as stubborn as both their parents and put up a valiant effort to stay safe in their fleshy sanctuary. The girl was born first with a shrill cry it came into the world. Quickly Cannan cut the cord aside and draped it in a warmed towl. The task was repeated a second time untill the birth cries of two, lusty infants sounded out.

Holding both infants in his arms Cannan smiled and felt his sense of pride both in his wife and his new born children. With great care he carried them th their exausted mother, turning to fetch one of the towls and -very discreetly.- swipe away tears which had welled up. Sitting on the bedside Cannan gently wiped his wifes brow. Stroking the hair back he gently he kissed her softly. " Well done baby." He whispered softly before carefully lifting the twin children from her. Unbuttoning her top he pulled it aside slightly and helped her sit up, Sliding her arms under the infant to hold it close to her swollen breast. When one had filled itself the other was fed. Cannan cleaned them and dressed them carefully. Supporting the neck and showing an odd tenderness, a deep love and care that rarely showed on the outside. He spoke to them as he lulled them and soon the pair were asleep. Lulled into deep slumber by their fathers voice to recover from the great effort of being born.

Placing them beside his wife Cannan turned his attentions to her. Cleaning her face and brow, tidying up around her and covering the trio with a satin sheet. His hand found her's as he leaned down to kiss her once more " You did it, my angel. You did well."
Back to top Go down
Zefiel
Archangel of Life
Zefiel

Roleplaying Character
Race: Angel
Biography:

Enter Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enter Life   Enter Life I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 2:53 pm

Zefiel seemed to appear at the door and knocked lightly, waiting for someone to answer it. He had felt new life in the world, and had been drawn to it. And since he knew who it was, he felt the need to congratulate them. Which was unusual. Because he had never done that before. So he waited for an answer to his knock.
Back to top Go down
https://purgatory.forumotion.net
Genesis
Warrior Demon; Protector
Genesis

Roleplaying Character
Biography:

Enter Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enter Life   Enter Life I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 3:46 pm

Genesis' fingers tightened in Cannan's. "We did it." She replied, returning the affectionate kiss to his lips. "I love you so very much." Tears welled in her eyes, even as she lay back against the pillow with her husband beside her as they watched their children sleep.

That was when she heard the knock on the front door down stairs. The door was opened by one of the gargoyles and Zeifle was ushered in, almost immediately being told to remain as quiet as possible so as not to wake the sleeping newborns.

She turned to Cannan then with a great sigh. She wanted to rest in her husbands arms with their children beside them, but she knew the vistors would be coming to see the two newest additions to Purgatory. "Could you find me something to throw on? We have our first visitor."
Back to top Go down
Cannan
Warrior Demon; Protector
Cannan

Roleplaying Character
Biography:

Enter Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enter Life   Enter Life I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 4:35 pm

" I love you too angel. With all my heart." He whispered while his arms encircled her. The pair watching the sleeping infants with no small sense of pride and joy. Tenderly he touched her hair aside. Stroking the damp ends out of her face and trying to aid her sleep. Shee would need it for when visitors started arriving.

The knock on the door made him grunt quietly. Who of all people would arrive now? The gargoyle had been sent to inform, not invite. Low brow useless construction. He nodded at her request and slid from her arms. Quickly washing his hands he picked out a simple white dress that wouldnt give her any trouble pulling on. The dress gathered at the waist with a broad cloth belt. Walking to her side he helped her up and helped her undress. Cleaning her up to the best of his ability he helped her slip the dress on and tied the belt for her. When she was dressed he quickly pulled on a dark, long sleeved shirt and strapped on his belt. " Will I fetch him up here or will you be alright getting down the stairs beloved?"
Back to top Go down
Genesis
Warrior Demon; Protector
Genesis

Roleplaying Character
Biography:

Enter Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enter Life   Enter Life I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 4:48 pm

Genesis was overly touched at his tenderness and at his abundance of affection he was directing not just to her, but to their babies nearly had her heart melting. When she was dressed and presentable, she walked towards the twins who still slumbered soundly. Without managing to wake them up, she handed the girl to Cannan and picked up her son.

"They need names before we start visiting, don't you think?"

When he inquired if she could walk down the stairs, she simply nodded. "I am already healing."
Back to top Go down
Zefiel
Archangel of Life
Zefiel

Roleplaying Character
Biography:

Enter Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enter Life   Enter Life I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 9:43 pm

With a nod, Zefiel stood infront of the door as the gargoyle left to inform the residents of the house of a visitor. Reaching out lightly with the powers granted to him, he found the four lives he was seeking and then nodded. They were coming down. With a small smile, he procured a bottle of finely aged wine and ran a finger over it lightly. It was the best, from Earth, and had been in his personal cellar for a long, long time. And since he didn't drink, he decided to give it as a gift to Genesis and Cannan.
Back to top Go down
Rachel

Rachel

Roleplaying Character
Biography:

Enter Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enter Life   Enter Life I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 8:52 am

Rachel felt the lives come into the world. So Genesis and Cannan finally had the twins. A smile couldn't hide on her face as she grabbed a jacket and sped out the door. She could feel the little lives beating like a drum in the air, they were already strong like their parents. She almost broke something as she tripped over a rock in the road. She was always so clumsy. As soon as she righted herself, she was off again. When she turned the corner, she caught the back of Zefiel's head and shoulders. Good, she needed to speak with him about her hair cut she just had to have. Her feet didn't make a sound as she approached him and the door. She tapped his shoulder and grinned. "Hello there Zefiel." She'd be nice, but she was pretty angry; she was only putting it aside for Genesis and the babies. She was dying to see them.
Back to top Go down
Zefiel
Archangel of Life
Zefiel

Roleplaying Character
Biography:

Enter Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enter Life   Enter Life I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 7:56 pm

Zefiel tilted an eyebrow as he lowered the blade he had hidden under his coat. He turned to face Rachel, a small frown fighting his smile. "You shouldn't sneak up on people who tend to be jumpy, Angel of Peace. It might cause someone to put a knife between your ribs. How can I help you?" he asked as his dagger slid into it's sheath. The smile had won, for two reasons. The first births in Purgatory had come to his cousin and her husband, and because the Angel of Peace was back, which meant things were settled on Earth for a bit.
Back to top Go down
Cannan
Warrior Demon; Protector
Cannan

Roleplaying Character
Biography:

Enter Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enter Life   Enter Life I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 7:57 pm

His lips touched his daughters forehead as he held her. His eyes wandering over the tiny creature wrapped in blankets. Names... He could never think of names when he needed too, They had discussed names many times but always when they found some they liked somone suggest other names that drew their attention. " I do not wish my..."family's" legacy to have an heir. I will not give them hellish names. I feel Thanatos for our son. for our daughter I am not sure my beloved, What do you think?"

He could feel the two visiters down stairs, one was Z. The other was oddly familer but not...Curses. Rachel... " Please tell me I'm mistaken." He whispered to Gene with a wink. " Today was set to be such a perfect day too."
Back to top Go down
Genesis
Warrior Demon; Protector
Genesis

Roleplaying Character
Biography:

Enter Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enter Life   Enter Life I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 8:20 pm

"I think Thanatos suits him rather well." She held their son nestled in the curve of her arm. She was immediately in love with her children. What mother wouldn't? "As for our darling princess, I think Kyara will be perfect." She ran the palm of her free hand over her daughters full head of dark hair.

Genesis smiled when Cannan commented about Rachel's presence. "I expect the two of you to get along, at least for tonight. This night is for the children." She stood on her toes and pressed a kiss to her husbands cheek. "Let us go down and greet out visitors and get this over with so I can get some sleep."
Back to top Go down
Rachel

Rachel

Roleplaying Character
Biography:

Enter Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enter Life   Enter Life I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 11:21 am

Rachel grinned up at Zefiel and smirked. "You wouldn't hurt me, would you Z? You know what would happen if you did." His smile won the fight on his face, good for her she supposed. She nodded toward the door and grinned. "I can't believe their here! I bet their beautiful like Gen." Zefiel hadn't changed at all, still had the same shaggy blondish hair and dark eyes, didn't look a day older. She turned her eyes back to him and frowned. "How you can help me? By telling me why I had to cut all my hair!" She stomped her little booted foot and glared up at him. Why did he have to be so tall? It made her even angrier. But, she had to be good for the babies.
Back to top Go down
Israel

Israel

Roleplaying Character
Biography:

Enter Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enter Life   Enter Life I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 5:46 am

There was another knock at the door before she walked in. Nine months later after Israel had found out about Genesis, she had made her peace with the former demon executioner. Smiling slightly, she was still covered in some demon blood from her last bounty. And of course, she had been living with Z the entire time but he still objected to her job occupation. She wasn't trying to have kids anytime soon but one day the thought of settling down was quite nice to think about. The blood wasn't much as she walked into the room, kissed Z on the cheek and then Genesis on the forehead. "You look absolutely ravishing dear. Sorry Im late, the bounty took a little longer than what was projected. Mind if I clean up before holding the children? Exposing them this early will probably be my ending."
Back to top Go down
Cannan
Warrior Demon; Protector
Cannan

Roleplaying Character
Biography:

Enter Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enter Life   Enter Life I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 5:13 pm

" Kyara." He whispered, a smile touching his lips. " Yes.. That sounds beautiful." Nuzzling his nose against his wife as she kissed him he grunted but said no more. He'd behave if the angel would. Strolling across to the door he pulled it open for her and stepped downstairs, keeping a careful eye on her, as if fearing for her frail condition. His daughter nestled in his arms and slumbering peacefully.

Hitting the bottom of the stairs he helped his wife down before turning to face the group of visitors and well wishers. He had never been good in crowds, but for the good of his wife and children he put all discomfort aside. A smile curved his pale lips as his wife joined himb by his side, the pair holding their new family close.
Back to top Go down
Genesis
Warrior Demon; Protector
Genesis

Roleplaying Character
Biography:

Enter Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enter Life   Enter Life I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 6:06 pm

Israel was the first to off her congradulations and pressed an unexpected kiss against Genesis' forehead. She smiled instinctively. "By all means, Israel, help yourself. Bathroom is the second door on the right just up the stairs."

Quietly she hummed to her son in a voice that was surprisingly beautiful as the ancient language rolled off of her tongue with ease. She nudged Rachel into a chair and placed Thanatos into her arms, adjust them so he nestled comftorably against her, still sleeping soundly. Genesis could still feel her body adjusting and healing itself, so she knew she would have to take it easy for at least the next twenty four hours.
Back to top Go down
Rachel

Rachel

Roleplaying Character
Biography:

Enter Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enter Life   Enter Life I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 9:37 am

Rachel saw Israel walk in the door, looking tough and beautiful as usual. She smiled at the woman and looked back over at the family standing in front of her. "I'm so happy for you Gen. Um, you too Cannan." She still felt akward around him, they did fight all the time.

As Gen shoved her into a chair, she laid the baby boy in her arms. Rachel instantly fell in love with the beautiful tiny creature. She started cooing and petting on him until he made little gurgles. "He's perfect!" It was a whisper, but Genesis would be able to hear her. She turned her hazel eyes to Genesis; tears were in them. "Sorry, I get all sentimental with babies." The truth was she couldn't have children of her own. That was taken away from her in the Great Battle on earth. She had been so badly injured; she could not have children. She took a sigh and kiss Thanatos' head.
Back to top Go down
Zefiel
Archangel of Life
Zefiel

Roleplaying Character
Biography:

Enter Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enter Life   Enter Life I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 11:52 am

Zefiel smiled softly as he watched the babies and Genesis and Canaan. He hugged Genesis and offered a handshake to Canaan. "Congratulations, you two. I'd say more, but I have nothing more to say," he joked, smiling at them. Turning to Rachel, he grinned. "I'm not the one who ordered you to cut your hair. That was His doing," he replied.

Last edited by Zefiel on Sun Aug 17, 2008 8:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Israel

Israel

Roleplaying Character
Biography:

Enter Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enter Life   Enter Life I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 6:31 am

Israel returned a smile towards Rachel even though they have had a few run ins with others reasons. She was constantly making enemies and friends on both sides but ever since her relationship with Zefiel had become public, her job was somewhat easier. The demonic side was quite angry with her but she figured someone would be. Canaan was just himself but her words were still needed with him.

"Thank you Gen." She nodded before leaving the scene.
Back to top Go down
Rachel

Rachel

Roleplaying Character
Biography:

Enter Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enter Life   Enter Life I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 7:42 am

Rachel inclined her head to Israel and stole a quick grin at Zefiel. She was very happy for the two, even if the rest of the lot was angry with them. Somehow, she knew the two would finally get together and she was happy it happened now. She watched Israel walk out the door, a frown came across her face and brow. "Hunting again?" She turned to Genesis. Hopefully it wasn't because of her. Though, Cannan might poke fun at that if given the chance. Speaking of the devil, she turned her hazel eyes to him and grinned. "How have you been bighead?" A grin came across her face, "Not too bored without me, I hope?"
Back to top Go down
Cannan
Warrior Demon; Protector
Cannan

Roleplaying Character
Biography:

Enter Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enter Life   Enter Life I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 1:08 pm

" Thanks Z." Instead of shaking Z's hand he turned it against his chest and laid the child gently in the crook. Bringing Z's other arm around the baby girl. " Watch your hand. She has a strong grip." He glanced at Israel as she left, a frown coming over his features. Walking to the door he caught it before it closed and poked his head outside, whistling through his teeth at the leaving woman. " Hey tough guy." He allowed a grin to break across his face. " Get your ass back in here. My baby girl wants to see her aunt" Without waiting for a reply he strolled back into the room.

His eye wandered to G and for once he smiled without caring what others thought. She played the host so well even after what she'd just been through. Such a strong woman. "How have you been bighead?" The voice brought his mind back to where it should be. He smirked and nodded his head to Gene and the child in her arms. " I kept myself busy. I like your hair-cut." He flashed his own devlish grin her way.
Back to top Go down
Genesis
Warrior Demon; Protector
Genesis

Roleplaying Character
Biography:

Enter Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enter Life   Enter Life I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 6:36 pm

Genesis noted Zefiel's unease at handling Kyara. With a gentle chuckle, she removed her daughter from his arms., finally having an opportunity to hold her princess all to herself, even if for a brief moment. Their children were her life now, Cannan was her life. She would gladly kill and die for them without a seconds hesitation.

She caught her husbands gaze and held it for a moment before Rachel's comment made her roll her eyes. Here they go again...
Back to top Go down
Israel

Israel

Roleplaying Character
Biography:

Enter Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enter Life   Enter Life I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 6:41 pm

Turning around at Canaan's whistle, she only smiled and commented. "Unless you want her to be covered in blood, I suggest you let me clean up. This last bounty was messier than I expected."

With that Iza had disappeared into thin air into the bathroom where to clean up. She emerged a few minutes later cleaned and freshened up. Entering back into the room, Iza looked towards Rachel. "Someone has to do it." She shrugged her shoulders as she picked up Kyara with a gentle grasp. Rocking the child in her arms, she was natural. Israel could only think of the things that Zefiel was thinking right now.
Back to top Go down
Rachel

Rachel

Roleplaying Character
Biography:

Enter Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enter Life   Enter Life I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 7:47 pm

Rachel shot Cannan an evil look and took a deep breath. He was so mean sometimes. But, she would be nice for Gen and the babies. "Hmmmm....thanks." She turned to Genesis and rolled her eyes. She would behave, and it was rude of her to start something. She'd keep her tounge in check.

She noted that Zefiel looked nervous and very tense at havin the girl in his arms. She was about to say something, but Gen's natural instinct picked it up. The girl was a real beauty, just like Gen. Israel walked back in, only to disappear again, then come back. She grinned at the comment. "And I'm glad you do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Enter Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enter Life   Enter Life I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Enter Life
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next