Purgatory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Purgatory. This is where those who didn't have a chance in life, those who were unable to get into Heaven or Hell, and for those who should have rights, but were hunted.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Enter Life
Losing Faith - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 7:57 am by Rachel

» Payback is a bitch...
Losing Faith - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 1:56 pm by Landon Coston

» Pure Hell Fire
Losing Faith - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 12:07 am by Ruby

» Hell's a real bitch sometimes...
Losing Faith - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 10:58 pm by Ruby

» Losing Faith
Losing Faith - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 9:44 pm by Zefiel

» Dance with the Devil
Losing Faith - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 6:51 pm by Israel

» Read me!!!!
Losing Faith - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 8:02 pm by Zefiel

» I go pretty much everywhere
Losing Faith - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 5:39 pm by Genesis

» The Hourglass
Losing Faith - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 7:31 pm by Rachel

Top posters
Genesis
Losing Faith - Page 2 I_vote_lcapLosing Faith - Page 2 I_voting_barLosing Faith - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Zefiel
Losing Faith - Page 2 I_vote_lcapLosing Faith - Page 2 I_voting_barLosing Faith - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Israel
Cannan
Rachel
Ruby
Landon Coston
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 75 on Tue May 14, 2019 11:08 am

Losing Faith

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Zefiel
Archangel of Life
Zefiel

Roleplaying Character
Race: Angel
Biography:

Losing Faith - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Losing Faith   Losing Faith - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 6:23 am

The Archangel nodded as he gathered the food onto to plates and placed them on the table. A jug of milk, a jug of orange juice and a pot of coffee followed the food, along with two coffee cups and a glass. He poured himself some coffee as he sat down. "Obviously. Why the laugh? Did I do something funny?" he asked with a grin, watching her.
Back to top Go down
https://purgatory.forumotion.net
Israel

Israel

Roleplaying Character
Biography:

PostSubject: Re: Losing Faith   Losing Faith - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 10:24 pm

She watched him and as giddy as a child on Christmas morning, she was already holding her fork. Food seemed so small to other people but when you were constantly on the run from both sides, stopping to eat was not a luxury. Sighing, she only smiled towards him when he questioned her about him doing something hilarious. Laughter, another luxury she missed. This was quite an awkward morning...first she had been threatened now she was being housed and fed by the very same man.

"You are one of a kind, Zefiel." She only commented before digging into her food. "I wonder if you are like this all the time..."
Back to top Go down
Zefiel
Archangel of Life
Zefiel

Roleplaying Character
Biography:

PostSubject: Re: Losing Faith   Losing Faith - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 4:40 pm

"Stick around. Find out. You might be surprised," he replied with a grin as he looked at her, setting a plate before her. "What do you want to drink? Milk, coffee or orange juice?"
Back to top Go down
Israel

Israel

Roleplaying Character
Biography:

PostSubject: Re: Losing Faith   Losing Faith - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 4:15 am

"Coffee is perfect."

She managed to say once she got past the initial point of hunger. Her eggs had been devoured in less than a minute and she was already to work on her steak. She stopped when she saw him watching her with some amusement when he had questioned her on a drink. There was a moment where she only chuckled and wiped her mouth with the napkin.

"I should stay around. Forgive my manners, its been perhaps forever since a regular meal. About earlier, Im sorry I was hostile. In my line of work and how its been lately, I have to come be that way, it saves my life every time."
Back to top Go down
Zefiel
Archangel of Life
Zefiel

Roleplaying Character
Biography:

PostSubject: Re: Losing Faith   Losing Faith - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 7:03 am

With a nod, the Archangel began to pour coffee into a cup for her. With a chuckle, he shook his head. "It's ok. I could barely hear you anyways. Demon bit my ear of-Never mind," he finished as he took a sip of his own drink, placing a few more eggs on her plate.
Back to top Go down
Israel

Israel

Roleplaying Character
Biography:

PostSubject: Re: Losing Faith   Losing Faith - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 9:53 am

She pulled the cup to her lips as the aroma from the coffee was much needed. Sighing, she sipped the hot liquid and felt it burn its way down her throat. The eggs that were placed on her plate were stared at before she cut into another one. She listened to him as he said something about his ear...

"You had your ear bit off? Let me guess, you decided to screw with one of the gargoyles?" Israel only perked her slender brow. "That is why you should let bounty hunters deal with them..."
Back to top Go down
Zefiel
Archangel of Life
Zefiel

Roleplaying Character
Biography:

PostSubject: Re: Losing Faith   Losing Faith - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 3:04 pm

"It wasn't a gargoyle. It was a demon," he replied, his eyes flashing. No gargoyle would ever get the best of him. They were too stupid to do so. Most demons were as well, but a few were crafty, and he had been distracted by the other 6 demons who were trying to eat a little kid. With a sigh, he pulled his hair away from his ear, showing her the bandage before going back to eating, sipping his drink every once in a while.
Back to top Go down
Israel

Israel

Roleplaying Character
Biography:

PostSubject: Re: Losing Faith   Losing Faith - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 4:32 pm

Israel just shook her head and smiled sympathetically. There was nothing more for her when she battled up to four to five demons at a time because she was out on a bounty hunt. Her telegrams came in private and she chose whether or not to accept them and this way she could remain anonymous without endangering her own life.

"What kind of demon?" She questioned. Finishing her food, she picked up her plate and placed it into the sink. She turned on the water and was going to attempt to do the dishes. She was in tune to human chores. "Its weird they would bite off an ear. I have never heard of that but then again, there is a first time for everything."
Back to top Go down
Zefiel
Archangel of Life
Zefiel

Roleplaying Character
Biography:

PostSubject: Re: Losing Faith   Losing Faith - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 4:36 pm

With a blink, Zefiel stood and placed his own dishes in the sink. "You wash, I'll rinse and dry," he chuckled as he watched her. "And I believe it was a Greater Demon of Lust. And the reason he took my ear was to mark me as having been caught by surprise, and mortal," he replied as he reached up to touch the bandage.
Back to top Go down
Israel

Israel

Roleplaying Character
Biography:

PostSubject: Re: Losing Faith   Losing Faith - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 4:57 pm

"Sounds good."

The hot water seared down into the basin as she added soap and threw in the washcloth that was hanging off a small rack. She stopped the water after a few minutes and started scrubbing at the porclein plates that they had used. She next turned to the frying pan and spatual. "I had a run in with him a couple weeks ago. Let's just say he was in my way when I was trying to complete a job sent down from higher headquarters. I remember he almost took a chunk out of my side if I had not moved in time. I still owe him."
Back to top Go down
Zefiel
Archangel of Life
Zefiel

Roleplaying Character
Biography:

PostSubject: Re: Losing Faith   Losing Faith - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 5:22 pm

With a chuckle, Zefiel shook his head and began to rinse the plates off. "You won't get that chance. I ripped his head off after he bit my ear off," he replied with a smile as he dried the plates off and placed them in the drain.
Back to top Go down
Israel

Israel

Roleplaying Character
Biography:

PostSubject: Re: Losing Faith   Losing Faith - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 5:34 pm

"Well, I suppose that makes my job easier."

Smiling somewhat, she finished the rest of the dishes and started to drain the water. There was nothing else that could be washed but probably retiring now would be a good idea. Instead of doing just that, she dried off her hands and walked over to where her coffee mug was sitting and sipped from it. It had lost its heat but it was warm enough, who was she to complain.

"Why are you now just offering sanctuary to people such as me and Canaan?"
Back to top Go down
Zefiel
Archangel of Life
Zefiel

Roleplaying Character
Biography:

PostSubject: Re: Losing Faith   Losing Faith - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 5:59 pm

Walking over to pick his own cup up, he touched her cup and then his own, heating the coffee again. "I offered you and Cannan to live here for separate reasons. Cannan because him and Genesis are in love and deserve each other, and because I thought he might be tired of running from Heaven and Hell. I offered you a home here because I like you, though I shouldn't be telling you, and because I thought you might want to live in peace, away from Heaven and Hell as well."
Back to top Go down
Israel

Israel

Roleplaying Character
Biography:

PostSubject: Re: Losing Faith   Losing Faith - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 6:08 pm

"Even though I have caused more trouble for you than most." She thought the notion was entertaining.

Looking back at him, she finished her coffee and poured herself another glass of the black pot. Setting it back down, she rose the glass to her lips again and blew against the hot fresh one she poured. Looking up at him, she only studied him carefully and then nodded when he answered her questions. "How funny. I would have thought Raphael would have offered me some kind of sanctuary. Or does he still feel I am an evil reincarnation of my mother?"
Back to top Go down
Zefiel
Archangel of Life
Zefiel

Roleplaying Character
Biography:

PostSubject: Re: Losing Faith   Losing Faith - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 6:46 pm

With a smile, Zefiel kissed her cheek, right on the corner of her lips. "Everyone causes trouble. Though yours was minor compared to what I did when I declared Purgatory free from both Heaven and Hell. It shocked both Kingdoms. And yes, he does. Though he's an idiot, and wrong," replied the Archangel as he pulled away from her and poured himself a new cup of coffee.
Back to top Go down
Israel

Israel

Roleplaying Character
Biography:

PostSubject: Re: Losing Faith   Losing Faith - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 6:55 pm

She stopped there and watched him with a sultry look as he made an advance on her. When he heated her coffee, she looked back down and took a sip, and smiled. Without saying anything, she came closer to him until her body was next to his, barely brushing against. She stood up on her tiptoes and brushed her lips against his before backing off and smiling slightly. "Thanks for breakfast."

Turning away, she walked slowly out of the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Zefiel
Archangel of Life
Zefiel

Roleplaying Character
Biography:

PostSubject: Re: Losing Faith   Losing Faith - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 7:05 pm

With a massive blush, Zefiel watched Israel walk out of the kitchen after kissing him. "You're welcome," he managed to choke out before heading out of a side-door towards his own room. He needed time to think over what had just happened. He had just admitted to liking a half-breed, he had fed her, housed her, kissed her cheek and been kissed in return. Life was complicated when one ran a Kingdom that neither Heaven, nor Hell, owned.
Back to top Go down
Israel

Israel

Roleplaying Character
Biography:

PostSubject: Re: Losing Faith   Losing Faith - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 7:22 pm

Israel was only smiling when she walked down the hallway towards the room that had been prepared for her. It was bold enough what she had done, kissing an Archangel when she perfectly well knew it was against their codes. The half-breeds of the city were given an oath and were expected to follow it. And this, being her city as well. This was definitely going to make things more complicated in her life now. Was there something there? She thought about Canaan and needed his advice. He was one of the people she relied on when she had no one else to turn to.

"What am I going to do with you Z?"
Back to top Go down
Zefiel
Archangel of Life
Zefiel

Roleplaying Character
Biography:

PostSubject: Re: Losing Faith   Losing Faith - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 5:30 pm

Staring at his hands as he sat on his bed, he thought, and thought, and thought, until he decided to tell Israel what he felt for her, what he had felt for her, since he had first talked with her. He was going to tell her the truth. And so he stood and made his way to the room he had set up for her. He knocked on the door and waited for her to answer, going over what he was going to say to her.
Back to top Go down
Israel

Israel

Roleplaying Character
Biography:

PostSubject: Re: Losing Faith   Losing Faith - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 5:26 pm

Israel was honestly dead tired, but the knock on her door was not enough to keep her stationed in her bed. Getting out from underneath the massive set of comforters, she pushed them aside and walked around the bed. When she reached the door, she opened it slightly and placed her head against the frame of the door. She opened it wider as she watched Zefiel's mumbling self. "Hey stranger, whats on your mind?"
Back to top Go down
Zefiel
Archangel of Life
Zefiel

Roleplaying Character
Biography:

PostSubject: Re: Losing Faith   Losing Faith - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 11:53 pm

Blinking, Zefiel looked at Israel and smiled slightly. "Mind if I come in? I wanna talk to you," he replied, standing at the door, waiting for her permission. His fingers curled slightly as he took a deep breath, preparing himself.
Back to top Go down
Israel

Israel

Roleplaying Character
Biography:

PostSubject: Re: Losing Faith   Losing Faith - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 5:41 am

Moving out of the way, she watched him carefully. He looked like something was on his mind but he didn't know what to do or say. Well, most men were like that so being unsurprised by this was something usual for Israel. She walked deeper into the room and smiled as she looked around. "What's on your mind?"
Back to top Go down
Zefiel
Archangel of Life
Zefiel

Roleplaying Character
Biography:

PostSubject: Re: Losing Faith   Losing Faith - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 1:03 pm

With a small smile, Zefiel stepped into the room and gently closed the door behind him. Facing Israel, he took a deep breath and then nodded. "We've known each other a long time. Several thousand years...Ever since, I've known that I liked you. And over the years, I think it's grown to love. But I'm so unsure how to say it..." he stated, his eyes darting around the room.
Back to top Go down
Israel

Israel

Roleplaying Character
Biography:

PostSubject: Re: Losing Faith   Losing Faith - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 6:34 am

She watched him with an innate curiosity as he spoke but just remained silent when he did. She already knew what he was about to say, it had finally taken him this long to say it. With a small smile, Israel sat down on the edge of the bed and spoke once. "Finally, you start seeing things my way."
Back to top Go down
Zefiel
Archangel of Life
Zefiel

Roleplaying Character
Biography:

PostSubject: Re: Losing Faith   Losing Faith - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 9:49 am

Blinking, Zefiel sat on the bed next to her. "And how long have you seen things this way?" he questioned, his hands resting on his lap lightly as he stared at them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Losing Faith   Losing Faith - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Losing Faith
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Purgatory :: Purgatory :: Gates of Purgatory-
Jump to: