Purgatory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Purgatory. This is where those who didn't have a chance in life, those who were unable to get into Heaven or Hell, and for those who should have rights, but were hunted.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Enter Life
Fall from Grace I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 7:57 am by Rachel

» Payback is a bitch...
Fall from Grace I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 1:56 pm by Landon Coston

» Pure Hell Fire
Fall from Grace I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 12:07 am by Ruby

» Hell's a real bitch sometimes...
Fall from Grace I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 10:58 pm by Ruby

» Losing Faith
Fall from Grace I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 9:44 pm by Zefiel

» Dance with the Devil
Fall from Grace I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 6:51 pm by Israel

» Read me!!!!
Fall from Grace I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 8:02 pm by Zefiel

» I go pretty much everywhere
Fall from Grace I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 5:39 pm by Genesis

» The Hourglass
Fall from Grace I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 7:31 pm by Rachel

Top posters
Genesis
Fall from Grace I_vote_lcapFall from Grace I_voting_barFall from Grace I_vote_rcap 
Zefiel
Fall from Grace I_vote_lcapFall from Grace I_voting_barFall from Grace I_vote_rcap 
Israel
Cannan
Rachel
Ruby
Landon Coston
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 75 on Tue May 14, 2019 11:08 am

Fall from Grace

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Genesis
Warrior Demon; Protector
Genesis

Roleplaying Character
Race: Demon
Biography:

Fall from Grace Empty
PostSubject: Fall from Grace   Fall from Grace I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 5:00 pm

The Seven Deadly Sins

• Pride is excessive belief in one's own abilities, that interferes with the individual's recognition of the grace of God. It has been called the sin from which all others arise. Pride is also known as Vanity.

• Envy is the desire for others' traits, status, abilities, or situation.

• Gluttony is an inordinate desire to consume more than that which one requires.

• Lust is an inordinate craving for the pleasures of the body.

• Anger is manifested in the individual who spurns love and opts instead for fury. It is also known as Wrath.

• Greed is the desire for material wealth or gain, ignoring the realm of the spiritual. It is also called Avarice or Covetousness.

• Sloth is the avoidance of physical or spiritual work.

The Seven Heavenly Virtues

The Cardinal Virtues:
  • prudence
  • temperance
  • courage
  • justice

The Theological Virtues:
  • love
  • hope
  • faith

The Seven Contrary Virtues:
  • humility
  • kindness
  • abstinence
  • chastity
  • patience
  • liberality
  • diligence

The Seven Heavenly Virtues:
  • faith
  • hope
  • charity
  • fortitude
  • justice
  • temperance
  • prudence

~~~~~~

Genesis. Named after the first book of the Bible. An Archangel that had never before been mentioned in any religion or text. A Warrior among the Heavens and an Executioner among the Demons. She was sent from Heaven centuries ago at a Guardian of Purgatory. To keep the monsters where they belonged. She had been sent to shed light on Purgatory, to save the souls of Humanity who were threatened by the very presence of Demonic forces. What she hadn't counted on, however, was falling for the enemy...

Cannan.

The one Demon, that for some reason, Genesis just couldn't bring herself to pull that trigger. Even staring down the barrel of her gun at him, she couldn't do it. All her resolve, all her former training seemed frozen in the shred of time. Now, she was married to him. She was as much apart of his life as he was hers. For centuries since her arrival in Purgatory, Genesis had done all she could to avoid Cannan, but every where she turned he was there. But, a few years ago, she couldn't ingnore it any longer. She loved him with every single fiber of her being. The other Angels wouldn't understand, they wouldn't realize that he wasn't like the others of his race.
Back to top Go down
http://blood.phpbb9.com
Cannan
Warrior Demon; Protector
Cannan

Roleplaying Character
Biography:

Fall from Grace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fall from Grace   Fall from Grace I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 7:48 pm

Cannan the warrior, Cannan the defiant. Titles to flatter a warrior king in his past and now titles to boost his ego and keep him guilty of the sin of pride. His dark little sanctuary well hidden, long forgotten by he who built purgatory and ignored by all around. The demon spent his resting hours here. Expelled from both worlds and trapped in the middle, too much of a loose cannon even for hell's dark designs and too proud for heavens golden gates. Cannan held both the demonic realm and its fairer counter part in equal disdain. Carving himself a place first on earth and then here in this no-mans land.

His naked form was flawless. Perfectly muscled and unmarred by scars or the ravages of time. A long, tribal tattoo covered one side of his neck. Extending down to his broad shoulders. The soft music playing on the record came to an end as he stood. Stretching he loosed his muscles in a series of flowing, graceful exercises before washing down his form in the wash bowl. Pulling on his dark blue jeans he added a pair of tall boots and a dark, for hugging T-shirt to his attire. Glancing to his coat he considered it but opted for going without it. Finally he placed his long, plain silver chain around his neck. The gothic cross hanging on it caused him great discomfort as one who was born against whom it symbolised. But he bore it none the less, his overly-proud, rebellious nature demanding he wear whatever he pleased. Mentally he reached out to her...

Genesis... One of the hated foe and now his dearly beloved wife. He cared little what her kind of his thought. He was the saint of killers and she was Gods hang-woman. If he had to kill every angel and demon in the cosmos then so be it, Let then come!
Back to top Go down
Genesis
Warrior Demon; Protector
Genesis

Roleplaying Character
Biography:

Fall from Grace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fall from Grace   Fall from Grace I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 7:57 pm

His voice whispering in her thoughts sent a smile to her lips, curving the corners of her mouth. Along her entire back were tribal markings that seemed to form wings. A symbol of who and what she was. Genesis lay naked beneath the sheets, uncaring weather or not she moved from the king sized bed set within the center of the gothicly styled apartment. Large windows made up most of the room and let the rain driven night relax and calm her when she should be out hunting. But tonight, she wasn't getting out of bed, not even if Lucifer himself came through those doors and pulled the covers from her.

Come home, Cannan.

Her voice whispered in response to his as Genesis let her eyes fall closed. She turned, stretching and sprawled herself onto her stomach. The sheet slid down to her lower back and she just didn't have the effort to pull it back up into place.
Back to top Go down
Cannan
Warrior Demon; Protector
Cannan

Roleplaying Character
Biography:

Fall from Grace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fall from Grace   Fall from Grace I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 5:51 pm

Normally Cannans face was so still it may as well have been carved from marble. It never seemed to display his emotions openly. Even when bullets grazed his ear he didnt so much as raise an eyebrow. It truely demonstrated the power his wife had that with such a simple thought she could curve his lips to the heavens. Pulling on his belt with the polished brown holster at the side he slipped the beautiful made, long barreled single action army into the slot. It was engraved with symbols in divine tounges along its barrel to bestow upon it the power to kill even those who are immortal. This had been learned at great cost to the servants of the almighty. Cannan loved the weapon because it made new age combat challanging. Only six rounds before every reload which put him at a disadvantage. Just the way he liked it for a man reachs a point where he has become as good as he can get so to make combat a challange he must disadvantage himself. Besides, Cannan loved the "Wild west" peroid in time and kept the weapon for emotional value.

It was a short walk to her home. The tall gothic catwalks making him feel almost angelic, looking down on the streets miles below as an observer, a non combatent. Detached and alone.

He didnt enter her house by the door but instead climbed the wall. The gothic carvings, archs and gargoyles made excellent footholds to allow him to clamber up the wall with considerable agility. Slipping in through the open window he padded up to the bed. The truely divine form resting there never failed to boil his blood. Leaning down he stroked her naked shoulders with featherlight touchs. " Perfect.." He whispered breathily.
Back to top Go down
Genesis
Warrior Demon; Protector
Genesis

Roleplaying Character
Biography:

Fall from Grace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fall from Grace   Fall from Grace I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 5:59 pm

"It would be even more perfect if you shed your clothes and lay beside me where you belong." Genesis replied, lifting her head enough to let the brilliance of her bright cyan blue gaze lock with his. "Tell me I'm wrong." Her voice, its own breathy whisper passed between them like some lovers gentle touch. She shifted on the bed, standing to her knees and allowing the sheet to pool around her thighs.

"Tell me we're wrong for eachother and we can spend the rest of eternity shooting at one another through Purgatory and back." Genesis knew she was his weakness just as he was hers. It was a double edged sword between them, but despite what others whispered of them, they proved stronger. "I have something to tell you but I want to make sure that you are in this, Cannan. I need to know that you're not going to back away from me."
Back to top Go down
Cannan
Warrior Demon; Protector
Cannan

Roleplaying Character
Biography:

Fall from Grace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fall from Grace   Fall from Grace I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 6:19 pm

Letting his coat drop to the floor he touched his lips to her's as she stood on her knee's. His well muscled arms encirling her waist just as his lips brushed against her's. She was everything to him, the center of the cosmos. Created by God she destroyed in his name, now she found herself not taking life but giving it. Allowing him to bare each day just to lay beside her and slumber with her breath touching his skin.

If he could laugh he would have shook the house with his booming laughter. His dark eyes, almost utterly black focused on her's. " You are to me the sun. To me you are heaven and paradise. I have wandered this universe alone since it was created. When God first tried his hands at creating humanity. I have never, ever found anything in this life that could give me meaning, make me feel love or enjoy the smell of flowers. Never before you could I understand why couples raise children other than to survive as a species. Nor could I understand why they chain themselfs to each other and are happier for it. You have brought me life. My angel. The devil himself could not pull me from you."
Back to top Go down
Genesis
Warrior Demon; Protector
Genesis

Roleplaying Character
Biography:

Fall from Grace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fall from Grace   Fall from Grace I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 6:30 pm

Genesis let her fingers trail up his sides beneath the shirt her wore, unable to keep from touch his skin. Her lips trailed from his to brush against his ear. She took a deep breath and closed her eyes. It was now, or never. Well, not necessarily never, most likely later.

"I am with child."

Her voice was soft, just barely above a whisper, but she knew that Cannan could hear her clearly. After a few moment of silence, Genesis pulled back far enough to let her gaze lock with his, searching for...something...
Back to top Go down
Cannan
Warrior Demon; Protector
Cannan

Roleplaying Character
Biography:

Fall from Grace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fall from Grace   Fall from Grace I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 6:43 pm

That little smile from earlier expanded as his hand trailed from her back, across her hip to her stomach where already a son or daughter was forming. His lips touch her's breifly. " Good" was all he could muster. The news was shocking and yet delightful. Had he any other freinds he'd be on the phone to them in an instant. Screaming the news but thankfully he was a little more controlled than that.

For the first time fear made itself known to him. Neither realm would tolerate a child born of both. Most beleived that such a child would tear itself apart in the womb. He had no wish to lose his beloved wife or their unborn child. Never would he allow it. Taking her hands he met her gaze. Whispering softly as his nose touched her's. " I love you."
Back to top Go down
Zefiel
Archangel of Life
Zefiel

Roleplaying Character
Race: Angel
Biography:

Fall from Grace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fall from Grace   Fall from Grace I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 6:52 pm

With a soft yawn, Zefiel appeared infront of Genesis' home. And he knocked on the door. Very gentlemanly. But his next actions weren't. "Genesis! You home?" Stupid question, since he knew she was. "I need you're help finding Canna. You know where he is?" Another stupid question, since he knew that Cannan was there. He just had to ask, mainly because it was fun, but also because it was part of his job to ask.
Back to top Go down
https://purgatory.forumotion.net
Genesis
Warrior Demon; Protector
Genesis

Roleplaying Character
Biography:

Fall from Grace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fall from Grace   Fall from Grace I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 6:56 pm

Genesis' smile was just as wide as his. Cannan's hand trailed from her back, across her hip and along her stomach to where their child was already growing, becoming cells and merging into a new life. They both knew the reprocussions of having a hybrid child. But it was also the genetic traits passed down from the Demonic origin that would determine the actions of said child. As far as Genesis was concerned, both her and the baby would be fine.

Cannan took her hands and closed to distance between them, his gaze locking with hers and their noses touching in the most intimate gesture. "I love you too." She replied, elated and for the first time in her life, experiencing complete happiness. That moment of happiness was broken by an abrupt knock on her door. Cursing slightly in a language long forgotten, Genesis pulled the sheet from the bed and stood, wrapping it around herself. Grumbling on her way towards the door, she nearly yanked it off of its hinges.

"Zefiel." She stated in a somewhat aggitated tone. Mood swings were a bitch. All part of the pregnancy deal. She nearly slammed the door shut behind the Angel when he entered. "If you're here to harm him in any way, Z, I swear you and I will have more than just words."
Back to top Go down
Cannan
Warrior Demon; Protector
Cannan

Roleplaying Character
Biography:

Fall from Grace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fall from Grace   Fall from Grace I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 7:10 pm

How annoying to be interupted at such a touching moment. The gun unslung from its holster as a reflex before Cannan corrected himself and slid it back into place. His dark eyes glancing to the door through the floor of stone, wood and dust. Tilting his neck left then right he followed her, lagging behind at the top of the stairs. Leaning against the wall he placed his hands on his thick holster belt. "Z...What an unpleasent surprise." Pushing off the wall he made his way down the stairs. Drapping one arm over Genesis to calm her. " If your going to slap me on the wrist for last time you can save it. I wasnt even there."

Oddly enough Cannan harboured no real ill will to Z other than that he was an authority figure and as such appealed to the demons rebellious side because he presented conformity and order to oppose. His free hand dangled by his SSA pistol. Tracing the handle with featherlight touchs.
Back to top Go down
Zefiel
Archangel of Life
Zefiel

Roleplaying Character
Biography:

Fall from Grace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fall from Grace   Fall from Grace I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 7:27 pm

Zefiel smiled at Genesis. "Nice to see you too, cousin. But I'm not here to arrest anyone, or harm Cannan. I'm here to offer him a permanent home in Purgatory. No more hiding, no more running. A home, where he can be with you," replied the Angel, before turning to Cannan. "You have 24 hours to say yes, or leave Purgatory. Your choice. By the way, I heard joyous tones before I arrived. Some happy news, I expect?"
Back to top Go down
Genesis
Warrior Demon; Protector
Genesis

Roleplaying Character
Biography:

Fall from Grace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fall from Grace   Fall from Grace I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 7:34 pm

Genesis arched a single brow when Z mentioned giving Cannan a home here in Purgatory. Things seemed to be looking up for them with each passing day. "You could say good news." She reached up and ran her fingers through her hair. "I suppose telling the head hancho of this place would be the polite thing." She hesitated for a moment before closing her eyes and leaning against Cannan. "We are expecting." Genesis lay her hand against her husbands chest, keeping the sheet pinned between her body and his to keep it from falling and revealing way too much.
Back to top Go down
Zefiel
Archangel of Life
Zefiel

Roleplaying Character
Biography:

Fall from Grace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fall from Grace   Fall from Grace I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 7:55 pm

Zefiel arched an eyebrow and then grinned. "Congratulations. I'll give you a bit of advice then," he replied, turning towards Cannan again. "Choose to stay in Purgatory. Enjoy yourself here, with your wife and child. Remember, 24 hours." With that, Zefiel kissed Genesis' forehead and turned to leave.
Back to top Go down
Cannan
Warrior Demon; Protector
Cannan

Roleplaying Character
Biography:

Fall from Grace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fall from Grace   Fall from Grace I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 4:24 pm

Wrapping one arm around Genesis he held her close. Her hand resting on his chest the pair looked like the picture perfect couple.Who could think two of the enemy could fall in love. On diffrent sides of the same dark conflict both extreame in their views. Both killers for a cause. Now married and working together in perfect peace and starting a family.

" You already know I'm going to say yes. Just dont think that means I'll be a good little lapdog. " As Z leaned in to kiss Genesis Cannans eyes became slitted like a snakes if not only for a moment. His hand curving fully on the revolvers handle. Tracing the delicate carvings embedded in the dark wood. Tiny gothic scenes had been painstakingly cut out and perfect so as to offer as much grip and comfort as possible while giving the revolver a much more gothical, surreal look. " See ya." Cannan grunted as Z made to leave.
Back to top Go down
Genesis
Warrior Demon; Protector
Genesis

Roleplaying Character
Biography:

Fall from Grace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fall from Grace   Fall from Grace I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 1:46 pm

Genesis smiled, laying her head against her husbands shoulder. "Run along now, Z. Tell your fellow Angel's all about this. I will warn you now, Archangel, if anyone comes after us because of this, I am coming after you."

Instinctively, her arm fell, fingers straying towards her lower abdomen where her child was growing. Unaware of the world, unaware of what he or she may become.
Back to top Go down
Zefiel
Archangel of Life
Zefiel

Roleplaying Character
Biography:

Fall from Grace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fall from Grace   Fall from Grace I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 6:52 am

Zefiel smiled and turned to leave. "No one will harm you. You're both under the laws of Purgatory now. Any who enter to do harm to another who resides here will be forced to leave, or killed. You're safe," replied the Archangel. And then he turned his head to look at Cannan. "And I never asked you to be a lagdog. You're too big for it," he continued with a smile. And then he was gone. No light flashes, no noise. He was just gone.
Back to top Go down
Cannan
Warrior Demon; Protector
Cannan

Roleplaying Character
Biography:

Fall from Grace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fall from Grace   Fall from Grace I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 9:49 am

" Well that was blissfully short." He grunted, his hand moving from the revolver to join the other on her back. His eyes watching the spot where Z had stood moments before. That cold, edged feeling slipping away like mist before the dawn. His steely gaze becoming soft before his lips touched against her brow. " Do you fear for yourself, beloved?"
Back to top Go down
Genesis
Warrior Demon; Protector
Genesis

Roleplaying Character
Biography:

Fall from Grace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fall from Grace   Fall from Grace I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 10:26 am

"Fear for myself? No. I fear for our child." Genesis replied, her gaze locked on the spot where Zefiel had been just moments before. Finally ripping her gaze from that spot, she glanced up at Cannan. Reaching up, her thumb and side of her index finger gripped his chin affectionately, tilting his head down enough to brush their lips together.

"If the others were to find out, it would not be a pretty situation. You and I both know this, but we will both protect our child with everything that we have and with everything that we are capable of doing, so in a sense, there is no really need to worry, is there?"
Back to top Go down
Cannan
Warrior Demon; Protector
Cannan

Roleplaying Character
Biography:

Fall from Grace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fall from Grace   Fall from Grace I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 6:10 pm

Lowering his lips to her's he let them brush lovingly. His eyes staring into her's. looking for any signs of fear, any worry. He needed her to be strong now, stronger than she had ever been. They were trapped now in this middle plane untill the rapture. Then to whatever place they willed. His nose touched her's. " They will find out because I will tell them. We should be proud of who we are. What we are and what we do as a couple. Our baby will walk proud and not hide its face from those who would look down on it as they look down on us. I will tell every creature I meet and I will blast the soul of each one who raises his hand against us."

With a sigh he touched his lips once more to her's. Enjoying the velvet touch and the warmth she gave. " You killed for your God, I killed for myself. Now we will do it for one thing and one thing only. Our family. I pray your God is one of mercy. Because I will show those who lift their hands against us none."
Back to top Go down
Genesis
Warrior Demon; Protector
Genesis

Roleplaying Character
Biography:

Fall from Grace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fall from Grace   Fall from Grace I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 6:19 pm

"I knew there was a reason why I love you so damn much and why I married you." Genesis whispered softly against Cannan's lips. "You are right. We should be proud of who we are and what we have accomplished. While Angels and Demons are fighting an endless War that no one will win, we have turned the tables on fate."

She reached up with her other hand, framing her husbands face between her palms. "We deserve this, Cannan. We deserve to be happy when all we saw in life before was chaos."
Back to top Go down
Cannan
Warrior Demon; Protector
Cannan

Roleplaying Character
Biography:

Fall from Grace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fall from Grace   Fall from Grace I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 6:29 pm

" Was it for my rougish charm and rugged good looks?" He whispered just as softly. His hands rising to cover her's. Stroking the skin on the back of her hand tenderly. His gaze lingering on her's. " We deserve happiness. We deserve this and as much as I hate your carrion God and his servant Z they did provide us with a place to remain together."

His love for her was in its eternal summer. Where nothing was faded and forever would be beautiful. But like a summer flower he would need to guard it and care for it. The parasites that would see it picked apart needed to be exterminated. It needed to be sheilded from cold winds and kept save from the strangling roots with loyalty and bravery. This he would supply. He was Cannan, the warrior demon. The Exaulted of darkness its first born child. He was the dark favorite and now he had for perhaps the first time since the stars knew birth somthing to fight for and if he had too, to give his immortality for.
Back to top Go down
Genesis
Warrior Demon; Protector
Genesis

Roleplaying Character
Biography:

Fall from Grace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fall from Grace   Fall from Grace I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 6:37 pm

"Well, your rougish charm and rugged good looks helped." She commented with a smile, her lips brushing his at the simple gesture. "Z is not my favorite either, but I am greatful that he is allowing both of us asylum here. I would hate to live apart from you."

With great care and tenderness, Genesis pressed her lips against Cannan's. With that kiss, that tenderness blossomed, revealing all the love, the respect and loyalty she had for the man who had capture her heart. The very man she was supposed to kill, but found herself unable to pull that trigger. They had ended up shooting one another in the shoulders and now wore the extracted bullets on a piece of black leather around their necks.
Back to top Go down
Cannan
Warrior Demon; Protector
Cannan

Roleplaying Character
Biography:

Fall from Grace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fall from Grace   Fall from Grace I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 6:50 pm

" I bet they did." Affectionatl his nose rubbed against her's. His lips tasting the fullness of her own. " He has his okay days. I'd still shoot him for a bent copper coin." Tenderly his lips pressed against her's as he poured his love, his devotion and his deep, unwavering loyalty to her. The smallest gesture was almost magical. Allowing the world to slip away into an abyss leaving onlt the two of them in a world which didnt extend to anywhere beyond their embrace. The gesture a silent " I love you" in a language only they could speak.
Back to top Go down
Genesis
Warrior Demon; Protector
Genesis

Roleplaying Character
Biography:

Fall from Grace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fall from Grace   Fall from Grace I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 7:04 pm

"Come to bed. Our sleep was interrupted by Z's uannounced visitation." Genesis whispered softly against his lips, her hands shifting lovingly against his face to allow her fingers to delve into the wild array of his hair. She kissed him once more with a loving tenderness and affection that she only showed with him. No one else saw this...softer side of Genesis. Not even the other Angels. Once again, the world around them seemed to fade, even with just that simple brush of lips, it was as if nothing else in the world mattered. It was just them, and soon it would be three of them filling the room with sounds of laugher and happiness.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fall from Grace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fall from Grace   Fall from Grace I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fall from Grace
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Purgatory :: Purgatory :: Gates of Purgatory-
Jump to: