Purgatory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Purgatory. This is where those who didn't have a chance in life, those who were unable to get into Heaven or Hell, and for those who should have rights, but were hunted.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Enter Life
Fall from Grace - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 7:57 am by Rachel

» Payback is a bitch...
Fall from Grace - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 1:56 pm by Landon Coston

» Pure Hell Fire
Fall from Grace - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 12:07 am by Ruby

» Hell's a real bitch sometimes...
Fall from Grace - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 10:58 pm by Ruby

» Losing Faith
Fall from Grace - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 9:44 pm by Zefiel

» Dance with the Devil
Fall from Grace - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 6:51 pm by Israel

» Read me!!!!
Fall from Grace - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 8:02 pm by Zefiel

» I go pretty much everywhere
Fall from Grace - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 5:39 pm by Genesis

» The Hourglass
Fall from Grace - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 7:31 pm by Rachel

Top posters
Genesis
Fall from Grace - Page 2 I_vote_lcapFall from Grace - Page 2 I_voting_barFall from Grace - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Zefiel
Fall from Grace - Page 2 I_vote_lcapFall from Grace - Page 2 I_voting_barFall from Grace - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Israel
Cannan
Rachel
Ruby
Landon Coston
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 75 on Tue May 14, 2019 11:08 am

Fall from Grace

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Cannan
Warrior Demon; Protector
Cannan

Roleplaying Character
Race: Demon
Biography:

Fall from Grace - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fall from Grace   Fall from Grace - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 7:34 pm

" Aye. Hopefully it will be the last visit of the night." Touching his lips with care against her's he allowed her to lead him up stairs. He lived what many mortals dreamed of. A home with a beautiful, loving wife and starting a family. Secure in the knowlage they were safe and could provide for their loved ones. A worthy goal indeed.

Closing the door to the bedroom behind him Cannan bolted it and doffed his coat. Hanging it on the peg he pulled the revolver from its holster, spun it twice and laid it by the bedside. His eyes following her as he undressed, tugging off his boots and pulling the shirt from his form. Finally he dropped his jeans and joined her beside the bed. Kissing her tenderly and carefully. Making sure to adminster special care to her lower lip and take the time he needed to enjoy to its fullness the taste of her lips.
Back to top Go down
Genesis
Warrior Demon; Protector
Genesis

Roleplaying Character
Biography:

PostSubject: Re: Fall from Grace   Fall from Grace - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 7:44 pm

Genesis watched him undress, the corners of her mouth curving to form a smile that was intended for Cannan and Cannan only. When he finished and crossed the expanse of the room to join her beside the bed, she let the sheet slip from her grasp and flutter to the floor in a whisper of fabric. His kisses were pure intoxication and should have been declared a sin on their own. But, hers were just as inoxicating, if not more. Her tongue eased out to tease and pay special attention to his own lower lip. Her fingertips slid along his sides and up Cannan's back where her sharp nails scratched at the surface of his skin.
Back to top Go down
http://blood.phpbb9.com
Cannan
Warrior Demon; Protector
Cannan

Roleplaying Character
Biography:

PostSubject: Re: Fall from Grace   Fall from Grace - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 7:50 pm

That small, subtle smile brought one to his own. " I swear you do that to fire me." He mumbled, his arms encircling her back and drawing her close. Her form held close against hism the smooth skin of her form softer than any silk. Her kisses were always a delight. So much so that he was sure her God had written down somwhere in his propoganda book that they were forbidden. His tounge lashed out to dance with her's. Her sharp nails opened the skin, the blood weeping from the scratchs before his wounds closed, leaving just several long lines of blood to stain the skin.
Back to top Go down
Genesis
Warrior Demon; Protector
Genesis

Roleplaying Character
Biography:

PostSubject: Re: Fall from Grace   Fall from Grace - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 7:09 am

"Perhaps." Was her only reply as Cannan drew her close. She felt his blood pool beneath her nails and she brought her hands to her lips, allowing her tongue to lick it clean from her skin. With the taste of his blood still in her mouth, she kissed him. Kissed him as if he were the last lifeline on earth and she was dying. The kiss never broke, not even as she grasped his hands in hers gently and pulled him with her back towards the bed. It never broke when she shifted enough to crawl backwards across the sheets.
Back to top Go down
Cannan
Warrior Demon; Protector
Cannan

Roleplaying Character
Biography:

PostSubject: Re: Fall from Grace   Fall from Grace - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 4:33 pm

The kiss was deep and passionate. Mingled with her own taste was the taste of Cannons own blood. It wasnt coppery and metalic like that of a humans. It was a warm, sweet taste that could drive the senses wild. Like all demons of his kind Cannan had been birthed with the idea of futhering a certian sin. But the dark one had made a dire mistake with Cannan in that he birthed him to push all sins. Pride, Greed, Lust. All were his domain and his blood was created for just such a woman as her. It tingled the lips and would tease her system pleasurably for days. His lips remained locked on her's as she crawled across the mattress. Leaning forward to guide her body to the soft touch of the sheets he stroked her hands softly while his chesy lay on her's and yet to the side. Fearful of hurting her and their child. Moving one hand from her's he tenderly strokes her stomach. His eyes unmoving from her's.
Back to top Go down
Genesis
Warrior Demon; Protector
Genesis

Roleplaying Character
Biography:

PostSubject: Re: Fall from Grace   Fall from Grace - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 5:03 pm

Genesis allowed her fingertips to lovingly trace every line, every contour of Cannan's face, almost as if she were afraid he would disappear if she blinked, and she had all intentions of mesmerizing his features. Her lips, however, never faultered from the kiss, nor her eyes from his. She felt his weight against her only slightly, almost as if he were afraid that he would hurt her and their child. A Demon as ruthless as he could be showed weakness only with her, and it was a secret she would gladly take to the grave and beyond.

With the frequent tasting of his blood and he hers, there was a change happening not just with a child forming, but with Genesis' own being. She was no longer the Archangel of pure blood she had been when they had first met. No. Gradually, she was becoming like him, and with her change, their child would change as well. There would be no harm to the growing cells because the regenerative properties were quick enough to prevent it. Could he see the change in the color of her eyes just as she could feel it? Would he still love her even though now she would be like him?
Back to top Go down
Cannan
Warrior Demon; Protector
Cannan

Roleplaying Character
Biography:

PostSubject: Re: Fall from Grace   Fall from Grace - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 5:32 pm

Prison gates wont open up for me.
On these hands and knee's I'm crawlin
I reach for you

I'm sick and tired of these four walls
These iron bars cant hold my soul in
All I need is you

Come please, I'm callin'

His hads just as carefully traced her features. Brushing aside her hair and gingerly touching her cheeks. His lips softened against her's as he lovingly kissed her again. The kiss was breif and yet sweet, somehow he awnsered her unasked questions. She was his wife and more so his soul mate. Bound together by soem grand design. He loved her regardles sof what she was. She was everything good and pure in the world to him, As beautiful as the moonlit sky and more comforting than the night embrace. His hands gently brushed across the sides of her neck. Softly tracing the soft skin before his lips folowed. Kissing along the path laid down by his fingers.
Back to top Go down
Genesis
Warrior Demon; Protector
Genesis

Roleplaying Character
Biography:

PostSubject: Re: Fall from Grace   Fall from Grace - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 6:06 pm

Genesis layed her head back finally against the pillow and let her eyes fall closed, eyes that were no longer their tell-tale blue. They were darker than the shadows that played at the edges of the room. When she felt Cannan's feather light kisses against her neck, a contented sigh passed her lips and a small shudder coursed up her spine. The shiver wasn't from the cold, quite the opposite in fact. Her neck was one of the most sensitive areas of her body and he knew it. With great care and affection, Genesis let the palms of her hands trail up Cannan's back to allow her fingers to grip his shoulders gently.

She need not ask her questions out loud. She knew Cannan's answers probably even before he knew them himself. What they had between them was more than just love. It ran much deeper than any mere word could out a label on.
Back to top Go down
Cannan
Warrior Demon; Protector
Cannan

Roleplaying Character
Biography:

PostSubject: Re: Fall from Grace   Fall from Grace - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 6:20 pm

The small sigh was exactly the reward he was looking for. His lips with great care caressed the pulse of her neck. His warm tounge massaging the skin before he trailed his kisses up her small, perfectly shaped jaw. His hands fell to her stomach and tenderly strokes over the skin. His fingers tracing little circles around her body. His lips found her's at that moment. Pressing together softly, his nose touching her's. Watching the closed eyelids closely. He allowed a sigh that mirrored her's. She was everything to him, without her there was only darkness.
Back to top Go down
Genesis
Warrior Demon; Protector
Genesis

Roleplaying Character
Biography:

PostSubject: Re: Fall from Grace   Fall from Grace - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 6:43 pm

Her lips returned the softness of the kiss, her fingers gripping onto his shoulders slightly for a brief moment, showing Cannan that she had absolutely no intentions of going anywhere. They would have to pry her fingers from him, and even then there would be one hell of a fight on their hands trying to keep her away. Genesis' eyes finally opened and caught his, a small smile tugging at the corners of her mouth ever so slightly.

"I love you, Cannan." Her voice, nothing more than a breathy whisper passed between them. Where her eyes had turned dark, there was a star like pattern of crimson directly around the pupil. Besides black and red, there were no other colors visible. She was now; for lack of a better term, completely his.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fall from Grace   Fall from Grace - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fall from Grace
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Purgatory :: Purgatory :: Gates of Purgatory-
Jump to: